Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Session #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Diary Room Session #1 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Session #1   Diary Room Session #1 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 am

So the first week of competition has gone by and i was put on the block but promised by my sorority i was only a pawn. i was a tad bit worried because from experience i know pawns usually go home. Glad to know these people in my sorority are actually keeping their word.... SO FAR. we've formed an sorority alliance so hopefully we will be competing against the other sororities in the next HoH competition , i believe we have a pretty strong alliance and im looking forward too see how this plays out. I know twists are coming and i am always expecting the unexpected , so hopefully you big brother doesn't throw too many loops my way. But i have a feeling our majors we have chosen are gonna influence the next HoH game. Maybe causing the teams to switch up. UGHHH so much too think about. Some dramas been going on and im happy im not involved in it. Let the others fight and take each others out 1 by 1 , while i try my hardest to win the competitions . Eric and Cindy seem to be my strongest ally's , so hopefully they will keep their word and we can work together...... Something about Eric is fishy though . I Think he might have other alliances with people from the other sororities . Ill get to the bottom of it though.

Until next time Big Brother .
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Session #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: StraightLoonie-
Jump to: