Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to see my HoH room!? :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Who wants to see my HoH room!? :D Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to see my HoH room!? :D   Who wants to see my HoH room!? :D EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Aahhh! I got a letter from my boyfriend! Very Happy I'll read it out loud. "Dear Afro, fuck you! Sincerely, Kodi." I guess I deserve that for ignoring his phone call during the HoH competition. 8 missed calls trying to win this mutha fucka haha.

Nominations are perfect! I have no idea who the hell Alrmw is so that wasn't a hard decision. And with Swinners on the block next to him, the chances of him going home this week has skyrocketed in our favor! Not to mention he's not competing in this week's veto. Aahhh! Could this week get any better?

My alliance status has been updated (god how many deals do I have going around?). Fitch has come up with an alliance of 9 this week. The perfect thing about it is that we have the numbers to control the votes since we've already got the majority of the remaining votes Very Happy Best move in this game so far has definitely been aligning myself with Fitch.

Not that I'm trying to use him or anything though. Fitch is one of the few members on here that I genuinely trust. Even if I were evicted by his hands I wouldn't take it personal and I'd just view it as a game move. He's strategic and honest, what more could you want from a teammate? Smile

Back to the 9 person alliance. It consists of:

Mikiel
Fitch
Arik
JB
BlackSwan
Lacey
Pixie
Harley
Cindyfan

Within this greater alliance, I'm part of different sub alliances. The first alliance is between Arik, JB, tom_delonge_ava, and I. tom_delonge_ava is one of our side deals and fall out person incase anything goes wrong. And hey, its a secret vote from outside the big alliance. The second alliance is between Fitch, JB, Harley, and I. It's obviously the Beta Thetas which is a no brainer. Although I don't think this one will stick for too long. I'd be in the best position if this one made it to the end. I'm really tight with Fitch and Harley and we would work together to take out JB. The final one that hasn't been established completely yet is Fitch, Arik, myself, and Pixie if she survives this week. My only problem with this one is that Fitch is in the best position because he has a great relationship with each of those players. He's already expressed to me that there's no way that he would ever vote out Pixie. Maybe it would be in my best interest for Pixie to go home this week?

I didn't know what my strategy coming into this game would be. The only idea I had was to try to be nice to people and introduce myself personally to most houseguests. Then I'd seguay the conversation into making a deal if I felt like working with that player would be beneficial to my game. I'll admit that it wasn't the best game move I could've done and I played way too hard the first week with all the deals I made. But I've figured out a strategy that I'm hoping will work in the end.

My plan is to play hard each week until we're finally down to the F9. Then I have absolutely no problem throwing HoH competitions. That way, the other players will be targetting each other and I'll just be sitting on the sidelines enjoying the show Smile I'll be playing both sides of the house until there's a definite shift in numbers. I have no clue which sub alliance I'm most loyal to at the end of the day, but as of right now I trust Fitch and wouldn't mind working with him all the way to the end.

And, yes, I know that that plan is pretty much saying that I'm going to be a floater for the second half of the game, but better a floater than a coaster. Plus, floaters aren't necessarily a bad thing in BB. It's an effective strategy but it's definitely an overused one. With being a floater the second half of the game, I'll be sitting pretty with most, if not all, of the jury members. Which is pretty much why I have been playing such an aggressive game this early. It's all about making a perception and putting on my poker face. Wink
Back to top Go down

Who wants to see my HoH room!? :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: