Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Diary 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackSwan676

BlackSwan676

Dear Diary 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dear Diary 4   Dear Diary 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 pm

So this is what I got from Fitch:

"I'm sending this message to everyone so that I can try and keep us all on the same page.

The nine of us:
Cindy
Arik
Blackswan
Lacey
Fitch
Harley
JB
Mikiel
Wishin

That is the majority of the votes! So technically, we could control each week. This week, I'm focusing on getting Wishin off the block so that we can stay nine strong. Here is my plan: if everyone will remember season 6 of BB, James threw the VETO competition for himself in order to help Sarah win. Well, I'm going to do my best to make sure Wishin wins.

I really want us to try and keep each other informed; if you're threatened by someone or if there is a player you want out then by all means tell us. Be open! We got this. We can do it. I really like you guys."

OK, I have a problem with this. I don't see oxy, daniel, or dino's names. I think I may play a little....bad. I can not go to the end with Wishin. That is just not gonna happen. She's too special and too clingy. The last thing I need is to be some frail damsel and get these guys more on her side. She has GOT to lose veto tonight, but how? And this Fitch guy is cool and all but who does he think he is? He has this God the general complex. He has got to go early too. One good thing is that I am good with both sides (except Swinners) in this game. What is a guy to do? scratch
Back to top Go down
BlackSwan676

BlackSwan676

Dear Diary 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary 4   Dear Diary 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:02 pm

This fitch guy is so intent on keeping wishin turtle. i need to find oxy.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: BlackSwan676-
Jump to: