Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abrcftch691

abrcftch691

Goodbye Message Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Message   Goodbye Message EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 am

Well, Swinners, I'm really sorry that you're out of this game. Believe it or not, when I saw that you were playing I actually was happy because I thought I would be able to right my wrongs. I knew that I had been a douche in the previous game. I really am sorry about that.

I never got a chance to talk to you before that big fight, although I did try adding you with the email you posted. I can honestly say that neither you nor Oxy were on my radar when that fight went down. I can also say that I never once mentioned to anyone that I wanted Oxy out. I made one comment about him and that was that I found him a bit annoying.

Perhaps in the future we will get to play a game and start out with a clean slate. Good luck in your future games! I'll see you around, buddy.
Back to top Go down
abrcftch691

abrcftch691

Goodbye Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Message   Goodbye Message EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 am

Nicole (Wishin), it definitely sucks losing you so early in the game. I was totally shocked when you sent me that PM on IMDb telling me that you were the same Nicole that I had played with during my last game. The rest of us are definitely going to fight hard to avenge losing you in this game so rest assured that there will be vindication. Until the next time, my friend...
Back to top Go down
abrcftch691

abrcftch691

Goodbye Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Message   Goodbye Message EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Daniel, I hate to be a cocky douchebag but I can't say that I am sad to see you go. We've played two games together and both times you just seemed weird. What you seem to have under estimated is my ability to socialize; I'm a part of the biggest alliance in this house (there are eight of us). Perhaps if you had been honest with who you were and hadn't held a grudge for four years you'd still be in the game.

Until next time...
Back to top Go down
abrcftch691

abrcftch691

Goodbye Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Message   Goodbye Message EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Tom... I didn't really get to know you that well during the game so good luck! Who knows, maybe there will be a twist that will allow you back into the game and we will get a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Message   Goodbye Message Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: abrcftch691-
Jump to: