Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well that was fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Well that was fun! Empty
PostSubject: Well that was fun!   Well that was fun! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 am

The veto competition was so intense! I was really hoping that I would be able to pull off a second veto (a second roll-over veto, too) but lacey winning the veto (Go girl! You rocked in that comp! You had alrmw on his toes!) was the next best thing! Someone from our alliance having the veto ensured that our alliance held all the power in our eviction this week. Swinners is gone and I could not be any happier! 1 down, 2 more to go Razz

I am sorry to see Pixie leave though. That's one down from my alliance but fortunately the numbers are still on our side. I guess her elimination can be considered bittersweet. Sad to see her go but that's saves me from being in the predicament where Fitch would have to choose between either me or someone I'm aligned with. Smile

My reign as HoH is over! Sad But I accomplished my goal and its something to add in the list of moves I'll be making this semester.

Quick note on the field trip: So glad I'm on the tour bus to visit American Idol U! It gives me a reason to bring up my American Idol audition story haha. xD I'll make it short. Okay so I wait in line for over 5 hours for my turn to audition. Once I got in front of the first set of people you meet to perform for I choked. But I mean like major hardcore! I completely forgot the words to the song I was going to sing (100 days, 100 nights by Sharon Jones). I was asked to sing anything I could remember, they even suggested "Happy Birthday". I couldn't even remember the words to that song! I was the worst experience ever haha. The two guys really seemed to like me, though, 'cause they gave me another shot after my nerves calmed down but it didn't happen. Very fond memory of win I was 16! xD

I do love the people that I'm on the tour bus with. We got Daniel who won HoH the first week. Lacey who won PoV. I'm in so I'm just fabulous with my HoH and PoV. JB and Arik are in both my alliances. And Straightloonie is my drinking buddy. I feel like I have a very low chance of being eliminated if those people are the ones that decide my fate this week. <3 Even if we are prime targets numero uno (C'mon now. We have the best tour bus out of the other two. Another solid team! Just my luck) I feel like this week is going to be smooth sailings. Fingers crossed that the PoV is going to be American Idol trivia. I'll school all these guys hah. Wink

Last edited by Mikiel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Well that was fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that was fun!   Well that was fun! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh wow, I neglicted to mention that Arik has won a PoV too! I'm silly. But obviously we have all the competitors in our group. Wouldn't doubt it if we were targets this week.
Back to top Go down

Well that was fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: