Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Part where my paranoia kicks in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oxy

oxy

the Part where my paranoia kicks in Empty
PostSubject: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:38 pm

the plan is for anyone but tom to win tonight and get him out. IDK if we are playing bb or survivor but ugh I am aligned with everyone left and I have MORE allies in the other houses so I literally cannot afford more alliances right now.

Plan A- Get tom out.
Plan B- Take out Jed.

I DO nOT want plan B to happen because Jed is about to take himself out.

I was sitting pretty (the first sign that things are about to go terribly wrong) because I have wonderful relationships with Black Swan, Harley, and llieno. so like obvs i can get enough votes for tom right?

Well I covinced tom that we should go after someone besides jed because he is about to get expelled. tom has apparently told this to llieno, so boom they are working together and both pumping me for information. sigh llieno
If we are playing for HOH to nominate from within our own houses, I'm not gonig for it. Pretty sure I'm safe no matter what and I don't want to have to deal with nominees. If we are in fact playing survivor for this round, then I am going for immunity just to keep it from tom.

If we are playing HOH to nominate from one of the other houses, DURRR im going for it and trying to split up mikayla and fitchypants.

so many thoughts such little coherence.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 pm

so nobody is online. great.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm

REALLY DANIEL? we have the chance to take out michayla and you aren't gonna take it?

i knew he was fishy. I thought I was smelling my own vagina but GUESS WHAT? I wasn't!
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 pm

so i was 1/2 right lol

I won immunity jus tlike I planned! I got black swan to drop out. At first I was like "i shouldnt win because ive won enough challenges" but then I was like "wtf what if tom is organizing a counter strike!? And he was apparently. he was upset (llieno said this) that I didn't want to vote out jed.

WTF WOULD YOU VOTE OUT SOMEONE WHO IS ABOUT TO GET EXPELLED? such a waste.

so yeah he didnt like that so he was either going to try and get jed out OR me. and i dont want to even be an OPTION for him so I decided to win this one.

So that's like what...2 vetoes and an immunity? lol ugh i gotta tone it down.

I'm winning HOH sooner or later and bitches better back AWF.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:09 am

im just gonna take the pussy coward way out and avoid tom until TC is posted ^_^ lol
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:23 am

so tom has more than likely been voted out...

but if harley doesn't vote and we end up tying (black swan would have to vote for llieno) and we get to re-vote i'd vote out llieno. idk why I trusted him as quickly as I did. If I win HOH lilnono better watch !
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:44 am

I think this is the most consecutive terrible decisions i've made in a game ever lol so many errors.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:47 pm

yeah so I just need to go ahead and vote out tom idk what i was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:49 pm

why are there crumbs all over your diary room?
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm a stress eater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Part where my paranoia kicks in   the Part where my paranoia kicks in Empty

Back to top Go down

the Part where my paranoia kicks in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Oxy-
Jump to: