Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing but kind words for Lacey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

Nothing but kind words for Lacey Empty
PostSubject: Nothing but kind words for Lacey   Nothing but kind words for Lacey EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Nothing but kind words for Lacey 25at061Nothing but kind words for Lacey 25at061Nothing but kind words for Lacey 25at061

Seriously bitch, STFU!!! Ugh, it's getting on my nerves, evict her NOW!

Also, yay for Oxy ownage in that endurance challenge, which I think was the shortest endurance challenge ever, yes? LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but kind words for Lacey   Nothing but kind words for Lacey EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:51 pm

NOO!!!!

Tom and Daniel, two of my favorites, left.

That's 4 Vets in a row who are eliminated, this sucks!!!

If Mikiel or Fitch, or "lacey" (barf) win, I'm boycotting IMDb. Is this how y'all felt when I came in to the boards last year? Cuz I am not a huge fan of lame newbies.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but kind words for Lacey   Nothing but kind words for Lacey EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 am

Fitch quit? THANK YOU.

That was by far the most embarrassing thing I have seen someone do to try and change results. Good riddance.

Kathy <3 for trying to be so civil and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but kind words for Lacey   Nothing but kind words for Lacey Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing but kind words for Lacey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Blogs :: kyogre123-
Jump to: