Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOODBYE messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm

So yeah, I have decided that I will post goodbye messages to everyone who is evicted. I'm like two weeks late but then again, I haven't even voted yet. Ever. 0_0

cdc5011- This guy < ////3 diafpls&ty

arrogant_girl- I still have no idea who you are but good luck in any future games (if you ever join any more)

chichibaby- Apparently it was down between you and Nicole and she was my ally so I was leaning towards you being evicted, but you seem nice and semi-active. Hope you come back to play more games soon <3

sunsurf23- You're the only person I wanted gone hands down but that's only because if it weren't you, it would have been me, which obviously, we can't have ^_^ you were so marbleann-confused but you should stick around too until you can get used to the format.

Swinners- Swinners <3 I had wanted to approach you for an alliance but then I didn't and I'm glad I didn't because you would have told others (not out of mischief but it could have came up in game talk) and then be eliminated and then I'd have had a target on my back for speaking to others outside my sorority. You're still hilarious <3 sucks you left though. 

WishinPixie- Nicole ;___; the first real casualty in this game. I didn't want you to go at all but apparently Oxy had other plans. I hope everything is okay with your personal life <3 Stay strong though. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. 

DanielB17- Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. No idea on what happened with your eviction, but I had wanted to work with you as well. Unfortunately, I felt you had other options in this game as did I so I'm kinda relieved you were evicted because it removed some of the future dilemmas now (as in me adapting my strategy to aid you just so one of us backstabs the other). This time, I really appreciated your help in challenges and your feedback on certain players. One day it'll work. Sucks this time, because you seemed more honest than usual. And it was nice talking to you more for once. 

tom_delonge_ava- My final 2 buddy is gone ;____; seriously, this is gonna be more tough because now I don't have someone I can trust 100%. Tom, you were a tough soldier, and you will be missed <3333
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:02 am

jarredah- I honestly don't know you and you didn't ever show up ;___;

abrcftch691- Sucks you left, because I actually did grow to like you, and now you're no longer here =\ I wish you stayed though and played your little heart out <3 Also, the rep you got was kinda unfair, but
laceyspacey1233458494040- I kinda like you, but we didn't talk much and you took out Daniel. Actually, that is kinda funny <3 you inadvertently helped me in this game since he seems so gungho on Oxy/Eric going far 0_0 thanks for signing up for my game gurl xoxo
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Arik2745- Arik, unfortunately you've been distant and even though both you and Cindy claim to be on my side yet both of you are quiet around me, at least I know I can trust Cindy's word because she is extremely honest, even if we are on different sides, and I think it would be much harder to trust what you say.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Oxy- sorry you had to go gurl, but it was either you or me. I'm relieved that I got to stay, but you had great support from your allies. Nobody wanted to vote you out, so I respect you that much more as a player. Sucks you didn't get to make jury at least. We will redeem you though <3

Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 am

Mikiel- You were quite the competitor and it sucks to see you go, but then again, you were someone who I could see sweeping the jury if you had made finals. I hope you stay in the games board and dominate every game you're in.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Cindy- You were a nice, loyal, honest player, but I had no choice but to take you out. If you stayed, I would be on the bottom of the barrel and I had to make sure I was in a good spot in this game. Sorry it happened like this, but eventually it would have happened. Sucks it had to be so early though
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Loonie- I am surprised you and I got along during the game, and it sucked you bad to go in the end, but you're a strong player and I wish you well in other things. By the way, your random posts in the thread

JB- James! Tough vote here, but you were a nice player in this game. You told me a while back that I wasn't on the top of your totem pole, and while that happened, I aligned with Kathy. Unfortunately when it came time, Sam and I were too close and now you had to go. 

Harley- Um, apparently you were extremely bitter about Honduras and you felt I was betraying you in this game too? This is what I heard anyway. Surprisingly, I found that out after you were eliminated from Honduras and you ranted about me playing this sneaky way every time. This game I'd say I was pretty loyal to you to an extent, and I didn't even vote you out EITHER time so idk what you're referring to? I hope we get over it soon but for now, you're pretty mad so I'll stay away 

Kathy- LOL@ you comparing me to Adam -_- I have been playing under the radar so that I wasn't targeted, which ended up working because you drew this large target on your back. You were very feisty towards BlackSwan which isn't very cool btw...
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 am

Allie- Well you were one of my favorite allies in this game, pun intended, and it sucked to see you go. I'm glad you were able to join this game though, because you're a really nice person and a great player who left a little too early. Stay strong sista yey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOODBYE messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE messages   GOODBYE messages Empty

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx-
Jump to: