Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Merges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

House Merges Empty
PostSubject: House Merges   House Merges EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 pm

omg so like I have been sleeping like a turtle this past week. Next thing I realize the house is one, this is really fast and I don't really know how to feel.

The field trip was really fun, I slept with a lot of people. Next think I knew we were voting, so I kind of messed that up. However some bitch voted for me. I do think this bitch was Black Swan, just for the pure fact that his ass was supposed to vote for Jarredah. I only saw one vote for her/him/it? so that leaves his vote a mystery. I don't know, his supposed to be in this 'alliance' I'm in.

Anywho, so today I got my game back up. You know me, I'm the drama queen. and this time I'm cooking up something way bigger. So I hope to think that big alliance has been kept under wraps, until now. I've basically turned my house against Dino and them thinking his a snake. He also knows they feel that way. So it was easy what I did.

Basically I told Dino everything about that big alliance. In hopes that he will tell Oxy, if he tells Oxy then Oxy will band together and take them out. However it wont go that smooth. I mean I'm pretty sure some of the other side will go. Basically I'm going to make it a sides game, and I'll make myself the floater.

oh and to cover up my tracks...I use JB and tell everyone his the leak. I've already planted the seed in peoples heads, so It wouldn't be so hard to believe.

This is such a big game move, and it wont work with the click on my fingers, I will have to push a little more or take the matter into my own hands.

I mean of course It could go the wrong way completely, and If thats the case...I can work out something. I'm here to make this game interesting. Everyone is way to nice.

Back to top Go down

House Merges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: HarleyJ-
Jump to: