Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Sess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allie

Allie

Diary Room Sess Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Sess   Diary Room Sess EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 am

So Eric opened Pandora's box, and here I am! I haven't played a BB game in AGES, but I have a pretty good track record for them.

My strategy as of right now is to focus on my social game, just get in everyone's good books and see who approaches me for an alliance. I have nooo idea who is close with who, I am completely in the dark right now.

I think that being a newcomer to the game, and also having a golden key this week will definitely put a target on my back for next. But I also think it'd be a poor game move to win HoH first chance I got, I don't want to come across too strong. I think I'll try to rekindle my friendship with Kathy, although I have barely talked to her and don't think we are on the best terms. She might be trouble for me in this game.
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

Diary Room Sess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Sess   Diary Room Sess EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Alright, I know have a feel for alliances.

Oxy/Dino/Eric/Kathy/Cindy vs. whoever else in this game.

I changed my mind, I want HoH tonight, and I want to put up some players who no one will care about, just to get on the left sides good side. From there, I'll lay low, until another person or two is evicted. Then I'll bounce back and target Eric/Kathy/Cindy. None of them have offered my a solid alliance (nor has anyone to be honest), and I know how these guys play, and if no alliance is offered, that is bad news bears.
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

Diary Room Sess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Sess   Diary Room Sess EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 pm

hmm

Last edited by Allie on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

Diary Room Sess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Sess   Diary Room Sess EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 am

I do not want hoh. i do not want hoh.

please let harley or blackswan win.....
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

Diary Room Sess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Sess   Diary Room Sess EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:18 am

Alright. Worst case scenario.
Loonie is HoH.
I have NO idea who Loonie is alligned with. Honestly, as long as Loonie doesn't nominate me, blackswan, mik or harley im good. I'd like for Dino to stick around, but I've heard rumours he'll be nominated.
I feel like someone HAS to be controlling Loonie, but who?!
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

Diary Room Sess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Sess   Diary Room Sess EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:21 am

... Harley plays prettty hard. I kinda get vibes that he may be the one behind Loonie. Which is cool, as long as Loonie sticks to our agenda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Sess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Sess   Diary Room Sess Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Sess
Page 1 of 1