Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Session #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Diary Room Session #2 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Session #2   Diary Room Session #2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Feels like people are dropping like flies now in this game , We are finally in one single house so there are not to many targets that go home , YAY i get too relax. The Alphas are back as a Alliance and we are taking the house by storm , everyone better watch out ! Since the first week in the single house started we won HoH which i couldn't be more happy about. And they are all for getting the strongest players out now , and getting all the blood on their hands. YES alliance be my guest , im all for you guys doing all the dirty work and ill just coast on by , note i actually am really trying to win the HoH's though!!!. So two new guests are in the house THANKS GUYS. If Allie is really a girl , i wouldn't mind sharing my bed with her , if you know what i mean Wink. Well Veto is tonight , i cant compete but i will be here , cheering on my alliance . Until Next time Big Brother , Cheers!!
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Session #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: StraightLoonie-
Jump to: