Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality check!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Reality check! Empty
PostSubject: Reality check!   Reality check! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Shocker! I'm on the block. It was bound to happen eventually haha. I will say that all my cards haven't been dealt out yet. Current priority: create the illusion that Straightloonie and I are partners in this game. It may be easier said than done, but its worth a shot. If somehow Eric nominates loonie to be on the block I will be beyond ecstatic! It will be another friend of mine leaving the house but I rather have competition winners on my side.

Oh Fitch, where did you go wrong? He was a little whiny about certain things (he would never last in the rig-filled actual Big Brother show) but other than that he was competitive and a chill person. Because he quit the game he's fucked up so many people's game so far! Not to mention make the target that much bigger on my back! Hope it was worth it, I guess.

We have a new houseguest! And she goes by the name of Allie! Smile Maybe if I'm not too socially awkward we could be cool with each other haha. But by the way things are going so far, she'll probably align herself with the "vets". At least thats the way she's going to be pushed towards by ppl like Daniel and such. Not going to directly assume she's a foe, but I'll have my eyes on her. Depends if she was a fan of IMDbNTM or not xD
Back to top Go down

Reality check!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: