Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regurgitation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Regurgitation. Empty
PostSubject: Regurgitation.   Regurgitation. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Get this humble pie out of my belly! Haha nah just kidding. Wink

Lacey girl, I'm so sorry to see you go this week. It definitely was not your time to go! Keep in touch <3 But since Lacey is gone, that could only mean one thing; Dino stayed this week! The votes were divided right down the middle! 5-5 baby. The line in the sand has been drawn, and people are referring this game as vets vs newbies. Its BB13 all over again!

I have absolutely no clue who to trust in this game. I'm thinking the 5 votes to keep Lacey were Arik, JB, Harley, Blackswan, and I. At least I'm hoping thats who chose to keep her in the game. I have to align with them right now in order to stay in the game, but this boat is sinking fast!

Out of the remaining houseguests, I'd say that Arik is playing the best game so far. He's a vet so he's garnered safety amongst them for the time being. He probably made a F3 deal with Blackswan and Lacey after that whole veto fiasco week one. And I was the one who sent the person who was targetting him packing. He even has a F3 with JB and I. I wouldn't put it past him that he has another deal with whoever. He's playing a great game and its something I should look out for. He hasn't given me a solid reason to turn against him this early, so I'm definitely saving that move until later in the game.

The person I think is playing the sloppiest game so far would have to be me. I've been playing an aggressive game and it's put such a huge target on my back already. I was told that if Fitch hadn't quit that it would be him and I on the block. When he did quit, I was still on the block. I've put myself in the position of having to win a competition every week to ensure my safety. I'm sure every vet is gunning after me at this point since I've won 2 HoHs and 2 PoVs.

Which leads me to my next point, I won HoH! Even if the vets threw that competition or not, its still a nice thing to add to my repetoir. This allows me to make deals with certain players and approach others more comfortably. Originally my targets for this week were Dino and Alrmw and to strike up a deal with Eric and Oxy. But I just can't trust Eric right now. He straight up said that he'd say one thing and that it'd be a complete fabrication. It does make sense that the biggest targets in this game work together but the difference between him and I are that he has a solid partner in Oxy. Eric wins HoHs. Oxy wins PoVs. Thats dangerous. I wouldn't be sad if either one of them goes home this week. I'm just gonna have to play hard for that veto to ensure my nominations stay the same. Smile
Back to top Go down

Regurgitation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: