Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cindy's Main Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:24 pm

I was searching for the Amaxzing Race answers for awhile and Kathy and Eric were posting on the thread lol, oh well, It was a fun challenge though.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Kathy and Eric did an amazing job in the thread. I kind of thought we were doing them for our first tribe because you put "house" so I didn't check the Amazing race thread and was working away. Kathy must think I'm a bitch now, I didn't mean that in a bad way in the thread (That we didn't get a shout out and that I did some of the questions).
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 293897_10150300732333769_544398768_7859065_7630840_n
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:27 pm

I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 pm

How can Melissa see my Diary Room, I demand an answer Max.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Ok so Now Tom is out, how did that happen? That sucks he went. I don't trust that many now, only Arik and Eric. I think me and Oxy are looking out for each other though and that alliance of 8, I don't know if that is going on still or not lol.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 am

Drama! Fitch is quitting over something that I don't think anyone should be blamed for. So Blackswan spelt his things right but Eric put the oreder first. Max only said put in order from A to Z.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 pm

So Eric put up Lacey and Mikel, who I haven't really talked to.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 pm

So Lacey PMed me and asked if I would us it on her or Mikel soince we are meant to be in an alliance. I don't know, Eric choose me for the veto and he is like my main alliance. Lacey didn't really talk to me before so it doesn't make me trust her the most.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Voting out Lacey.

Lacey, I am voting you out because you didn't talk to me until you went on the block about the alliance, an alliance I didn't really want to be apart. Out of Dino and you, I trust Dino more in the game. Sorry again Lacey, you are a good player though.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 pm

So it is a 5-5. Lacey said Arik wanted a final 3 with me, him and Lacey, she didn't say anything about Blackswan. I just couldn't trust her more than Dino at this stage but if it was Mikel still up I think I'd would of voted him out.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Um Lacey needs to get over that. I didn't lie to her and I didn't really backstab her when I was put into the alliance of 8.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Cindyfan wrote:
So Eric won yay! The challenge looked hard.So he put up Nicole and Horror, ok, I don't want Nicole to go out so hopefully she wins the veto. Somehow I am in an alliance of 9 which I didn't want lol. Fitch, Arik, Nicole, Blackswan, JB and someothers. I am fine with Arik, Nicole and Fitch, and I like JB and Blackswan but I don't want to have too many alliances, uh oh lol. I guess it could be good though but I want to try be loyal to Eric, Nicole and Arik.

Quoted, I didn't want to be in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:15 pm

I think I might need to watch out for:

Mickel
Harley
Blackswan
JB

I think they might go after me now that Lacey "called" me out. She didn't call out Arik, strange.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:30 pm

If Loonie is with the other side then I might need to watch out. I'm not with everyone, Eric and Arik are my main one who I trust. I am also loyal with Dino, but we didn't make anything like final 2 etc. I think Lacey just wanted to call someone out.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Daniel wants a GB message lol: Daniel you left the game, gl gurl! lol.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Bummed out I am up. Again I didn't give Mikiel my word, funny. Anyway its me and Arik, sucks!!!
I hate that, I wanted Arik to be with me and Eric so its sucks its us two. I don't know who is going though. Arik has that Alliance with him so he has thier vote and I don't lol.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Max help me out lol. So Loonie says to em he voted out Lacey and not Dino, but others say he did vote out Dino. Idon't think he is lying why would he? I don't mind the Alpha alliance. Arik is telling Loonie I wanted him out but I think Arik was the one who told me he was playing both sides which of course makes you think about being with them. Arik why Sad?
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 am

I love Mimic, and I didn't get that answer lol, oh darn. It was hard but fun.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:09 am

Ugh Loonie put up the wrong people. Its like he is working for Mikiel now, I don't get it. Well Dino is his target, um why?? Dino didn't do anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 am

Vote out Dino Sad. Don't like this round.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm

So Dino made it another round, pretty happy, I didn't want any to go, though I did vote out Dino over Oxy. Anyway, Loonie wanted Dino out but Mikiel got his target out. I tried to tell Loonie to put up something different, but he didn't listen, oh well.

Kathy won the HOH and put up Loonie and Allie, maybe she has a backdoor plan?
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 pm

I vote out Mikiel.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Cindy I am so sad we were nominated against each other Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cindy's Main Diary Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2