Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abrcftch691

abrcftch691

Diary Room 2 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room 2   Diary Room 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm

So the most random thing happened yesterday afternoon; I received a PM on IMDb from Wishin and she informs me that she and I actually worked together in the only game I ever played on there four years ago. Then, to totally blow my mind, she tells me that the Daniel that is playing in this game was actually pretending to be a girl that we called Danielle in our game which made me nervous considering I totally turned on him/her (I don't know what to call it) in our game. What the hell?!? He was pretending to be a 19 year-old girl like he's Chester the molester or something. And as if I needed an enemy so early in the game. I feel like there is a target on my back getting bigger and bigger (not that I'm great at this or anything). I think I'm going to write back stories on all the house guests in this game based around their screen names. Although some of the names I don't recognize from the IMDb board. Are people using different names on this forum?

Thanks for listening!
Back to top Go down

Diary Room 2
Page 1 of 1