Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And the title for worst player goes to...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

And the title for worst player goes to... Empty
PostSubject: And the title for worst player goes to...   And the title for worst player goes to... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 am

Straightloonie! He just royally shat the coup de grace of all motherly turds directly onto his gameplay. After this move, the furthest he could hope for getting amongst the players of my alliance is F6, and that's if he's incredibly lucky. The furthest he's ever going to go with the vets [Eric, Oxy, Cindy, Kathy, Dino & lleino] is F7 guaranteed. If loonie, excuse me I mean Adam, had decided to keep Arik this week, he had a great shot of making it to the F4, or even better, F2.

The alliance would have been Arik, JB, Allie, Blackswan, Harley, Adam, and myself. Harley would have gotten F7 and the two sub alliances were between Arik, JB, Adam and myself, and Allie, Blackswan, Adam and myself. Thats F4 for Adam between two teams and F2 with me all the way in either scenario. Of course I was going to take the worst player with me to the finale.

He was in the perfect position in this game up until this point where he finally decided to "start playing the game for real". He had a great shot at F2 with just riding my coattail but instead he decides to slap his lips right on the asses of the opposing vet alliance. Adam, I hope you're satisfied with F7 at best now.

*Okay, I'm turning my tone down a couple notches. I think I got my nice dose of words out there. Not trying to take this game too seriously or play at a personal level, but god what awful gameplay that was Adam!
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

And the title for worst player goes to... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the title for worst player goes to...   And the title for worst player goes to... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Reflection on past evicted houseguests:

Wow, the last few houseguests evicted have been aligned with me. WishinPixie, Fitch, Arik, Lacey, and Tom were all in an alliance with me. Daniel was a good friend of mine. Moral of the story, if you align with me you will be thrown under the bus. Ouch! As long as the target remains off my back, I gotta do what I gotta do.
Back to top Go down

And the title for worst player goes to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: