Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh my lanta!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Oh my lanta! Empty
PostSubject: Oh my lanta!   Oh my lanta! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:51 am

Aaaaahhhh! Who knew making a deal with the oddest/worst player in the house would pay off?? Very Happy This week is going to be a nice ride! Safety, getting a vet out, F3 alliance, gaining numbers, I mean the list goes on and on haha.

If Adam sticks to his word, then that means Dino and Kathy will be nominated. That's perfect because that obviously means that a vet is going home! Raise the roof! The only thing I'm worried about is the replacement nominee. The chance that Adam puts up Eric, Cindy, or lleino for eviction is incredibly low. He has an alliance with them so he doesn't want to break that and have them all go after him. So I can't really fault him since it's his game. He's just making it obvious if I could see through it.

I'm glad the houseguests don't have access to my Diary Room sessions. Adam is going to despise me after the game is over haha.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Oh my lanta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my lanta!   Oh my lanta! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:57 am

P.S: I forgot that I lied about Dino and Kathy saying they were going after him. Oops! Wink

Last edited by Mikiel on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Oh my lanta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my lanta!   Oh my lanta! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:21 pm

P.P.S: All the veto players have never won a veto! This should be exciting! And after my initial excitement over Adam winning HoH, I've come to the conclusion that no one is actually safe. I don't think he's ever voted the way that I've wanted him to. If the veto is used, he could put me on the block. He'd have the votes secured for my eviction. He says he wants to make a big move in his HoH, but getting Oxy out is his masterplan? Sure its a great person to get out but that puts a target on his back from Eric and possibly his Nu Alpha alliance. Get me out, he's still in the same position he was last time. If he doesn't use this opportunity to backdoor a strong competitor, then he will forever remain Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh my lanta! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh my lanta!   Oh my lanta! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my lanta!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: