Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rollercoaster!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Rollercoaster! Empty
PostSubject: Rollercoaster!   Rollercoaster! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:47 pm

So what a ride this week was! First, Adam wins HoH. Definitely was the first high of the week. This meant that I was going to be able to use Adam like a dirty old gym sock for his entire HoH reign. He proceeds to nominate Dino and Kathy for eviction. Wait, that idea sounds eerily familiar... Oh yeah! It was the initial plan that I was going for during my week of HoH! Would you look at that.

Once the rollercoaster reached its highest peak (after Adam winning HoH and making his nominations) the drop was steep as hell! Felt like I was riding the Goliath at Six Flags in Cali! The veto players were Adam, Harley, Kathy, Dino, lleino, and Blackswan. If the veto is used, Adam could name any of the big fish as a replacement nominee; Eric, Oxy, Cindy, and myself. This is where it will be determined if the student surpasses the master, or if the student remains the underling.

Oxy is the replacement nominee! My social game has definitely payed off at this point haha. Another competitor out the door. It sucks that we ended up on opposite sides of the house though. This game would have been incredibly different if I had sided with the vets instead of the newbies. Who would have been in power the entire game thus far? C'mon, no questions asked.

But who is our new HoH? Kathy! My biggest fan! :/ Great strategy on her part with nominations. Adam is a given because she put her on the block and Allie has an on going rivalry with Kathy apparently. Not sure how that works but whatevs, it's their game haha. Plus, Allie showed her allegiance when she voted to evict Oxy. She's had about 3 weeks where she could have gotten on the vet's good graces. But I do love my girl Allie! She's wonderful! INTM for life <3

I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about veto. If I don't get to play in this veto, my ass is grass! Adam already messaged me that he's going to pick lleino to play for the veto. Someone from Nu Alpha; nice to know that he's still keeping his options open. *rolls eyes* No idea who Kathy is going to pick but it's not going to be someone from my side of the house. I'm guessing Eric. The only hope I have of playing veto is if I can convince Allie to pick me.

If I do win the veto, I have no clue what I'm going to do. If it's a veto that I will be able to use to remove a nominee from the block, then I'm removing Allie from the block. If its a roll-over veto, then this is sad to say but I'm not exactly sure if I would be using it on either of the nominees. That's safety from two evictions. I'm here to win and I'll do whatever it takes to get further in the game.

Another reason why I wouldn't use the veto is because, I think no matter what, Adam is safe this week. I know it would be sweet revenge to get Adam out but it's not his week to go. He's a grade A floater! He just needs to be worked on a little bit and he would flip on a dime. No question about it.

I'm interested in seeing who Kathy would put up as a replacement nominee if I were to win the veto though and used it to take either nominee off the block. I'd bet my money on Harley, but we'll just have to wait and see. We're all turning on each other! Or maybe its just me turning on my alliance? I don't know haha.
Back to top Go down

Rollercoaster!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: