Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who in the hell are all these new people?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oxy

oxy

who in the hell are all these new people? Empty
PostSubject: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 am

are cindy eric and swinners playing? please let them play ive already aligned with them lmao
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:48 am

yeh, the "vets" are you, Eric, Cindy, Daniel, Aryk, Nicole, Kathy, Swinners, Dino and Tom
The rest are from the BB board
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Playing it fast and loose with the word VETERAN i see.

Chichibaby
danielB
horror-Freak
jarredah
oxy
Nicole

are you kidding me? This is possibly the worst team ever lmao. I hope if I win hoh the rules say i HAVE to nominate 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 pm

btw i do not appreciate my name being in pink.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:38 pm

24 fucking people. This is going to take forever lmao. You should have tried to get like 6 more and just called this UBAB4.

AYNWAY

I'm hoping that this twist isn't just what they did in BB11. I'm hoping it's more like

A) There is one HOH per sorority the first two rounds so we are down 8 people by the end of the week.

B) Whoever wins HOH gets to nominate an entire other sorority.

Also I forgot about the rainbow veto so idk what the possibilities are.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 pm

i need to keep track of who i aligned with

Kathy
Swinners possibly lmao
eric
cindy
arik

umm i forgot the rest.

if I won hoh i would probs nominate daniel just because lmao <3333
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:55 pm

yay daniel is hoh. oh no wait a minute he sucks and will either nominate me or wait until veto is used lol. why do we always go after each other in games FML!
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 pm

DINO DONT GO HOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 am

lol at your diary rooms <3, but good guess on the twist for this week
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 am

nicole crying over my avatar lol is she for real?

also massive lolz @ my gigantic avatar earlier today. everyone peed their diapers over it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 am

i even deleted one of your posts because i didn't get it
i thought you just kept posting that huge picture
i didn't realize it was actually your avatar till after, lol
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

0__________) rdue
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 am

i just dont TRUST daniel idk WHY but if there are 4 veto winners tonight I need to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:44 pm

I just said i was going to throw up and black swan said

"ill hold your hair gurl"

omg i love her or him
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 pm

i forgot how sneaky dino is in games. DAMN HIS FRIENDLY DEMEANOR!
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

so michayla wants me/eric/harley out for some reason lmao thats weird. I like that guy and now i have to get him out
black swan is my BFF i love him.

i promised like 9 people id help them win veto lmao so this will be a trip
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Is this the most strategic thing i've ever done? lol

so daniel nomiantes horror and jed. Then I win a double veto lmao if I veto both of them, then nicole and chichi HAVE to go up.

So that's what I do.

And hmmm horror and jed don't really sign on and seem to have forgotten so the liklihood of them showing up and voting within 12 hours seems to be small so really my vote is the only one that matters.

I like nicole and idk anything about chichi really. I'll probably evict chichi but im going to not cast my vote until one of them offers me a deal. <333
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm

also it makes it look like me and daniel aren't in cahoots. <3
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

so basically for week 1 I controlled the HOH's noms and possibly evicted whoever the fuck I wanted. pretty AWESOME
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 pm

ok so the fact that double veto exists leads me to believe we aren't doing round 2 like round 1.

if we had 5 people, i wouldn't have been able to veto both people. So either max doesnt give a shit about that, will take out the double veto, or has something planned for next round. Maybe 2 entire sororities will be nominated or something idk. But I doubt 4 MORE people will be leaving.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:02 am

I totally blew this fitch thing out of proportino for the HELL OF IT. dino, daniel, black swan, and harley all came to me and said he and michaela thought I was annoying and I spun it into this huge thing. But like FUCK fitch is no fun to fight with.

ive made a mess for no reason and it will probably get me evicted. w/e this has been such a fun game. if i get the chance though, michalea and fitch are out of here.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:14 pm

JB is being a complete skeez. I asked him to keep dino and he was like "what benefit do I get from this?" lmao just say yes or no and lets move on. And I think he missed the voting deadline anyway so wtfEVER.

he wants to know what happened with me and fitch. sighhhh i made that thread public for 2 reasons

1. I was bored
2. nobody would ask me about it. All the information is RIGHT THERE. just read it JB please.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:17 pm

lol
last night was a clusterfuck after veto. people wanting to quit over a snake avatar =[
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:21 pm

more than just nicole?

seriously that is really annoying. She just looks at a picture of a snake (being eaten by a cute honey badger) and passes out? stfu
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 am

I only played this veto to hopefully get a roll over one. didnt get it lol

so pretty much my ass is grass if my sorority doesnt win the next HOH.

ideally me+blackswan win it ^_^ and I get to nominate fitch/michayla/JB

ugh if double veto is won 0___0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who in the hell are all these new people?   who in the hell are all these new people? Empty

Back to top Go down

who in the hell are all these new people?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Oxy-
Jump to: