Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a mess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

What a mess Empty
PostSubject: What a mess   What a mess EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:58 pm

So let me recap cuz I forget what I said in my last confessional and dont feel like going back to read. It's mother fucking hot in here today and I hope it cools down.

Im also hungry and not sure what to eat. I need Pepsi tho, pronto. I never wanted to be like my mom, but I do get her love for Pepsi. Hopefully thats the only thing I have of hers tho.

OMG this is a game right? I should probably talk game.

*Stars bawling*

What a mess 2577.rachel-more-crying

It's just so hard. They took my man Oxanna from me and I just can't do this without him. No one comes between me and my man and I did make Loonie and Mikiel pay for it. But now it's just so hard

What a mess KqicH

OXANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA

What a mess Lovehim

K, Ill put on a happy face.

Anyways, all this to say.

What a mess Babyhate

TBH I have no clue why I lost my beads last night/this morning, but It's fun cuz BS is just an all arround cunt. I said it, your a cunt. I dont know him/her outside games, but in games, it's a useless, Shell, cunt. and a BIG OL ONE.

I stopped talking to them early on cuz they bore me and had nothing funny to say. They also couldnt win a challenge if their life depended on it and I just can't have that. Basically, me and Eric called a truce on our hate for this game, but not in a millions years did I want to be with him at F6. Now, I want us in finals so bad I will claw my way out of this nomination chair if I can.

Its so funny cuz we dont even talkj. We just know. I wont turn on him, Im confident he's not turning on me so we just go with it. Even when I do try to PM him, he barely replies. He's a cunt too, but he's kind of cute so it's forgivable.

Back to BS, something is defenatly not cool with them. I know the minute I smell vetlousy, I smell an SP. I dont think this one is big bad wolf Matty. But who could it be? Anywho, not kidding myself, Im probably gone tonight, but I had fun winning so many challenges. I dint even know I could win this much so YASSSSS. I had fun trucing with Eric and I hope it's a sign we can be cordial from now on with each other. Max <3333 fabulous job. Murk, heyyyy gurl, fuckl you for the luck based HOH <33333333333.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

What a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a mess   What a mess EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Little concerned. I thought if llieno was spared as replacement nominee, we'd be golden nuggets in this. Me/llieno or Eric/llieno vote out whoever that BS vagina put up as a replacement. YAS, I feel confident me or Eric can win the veto if it's not luck based.

llieno just told me he feels safe that he won't be the replacement nominee, that Dino will be. Im worried about this and I dont know if I trust he would save me or Eric.

FACK THIS GAME.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

What a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a mess   What a mess EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 pm

What I love about this, the fact that I am seriously rolling on the floor laughing here and I bet BS busted a few veins already. hahaha.

Basically, Im just trying to crush their spirits before Veto so i can for sure win it. I want to create so much tension on that side of the house, they will still be too busy trying to gossip about me when it's time for Veto.

I knew I was going up, but I am pissed she put Eric up too. People forced us upon each other so much that I want to sit in finals with him. Plus, it would be such a boring fucking suck fest if Dino and BS sit in finals. I love Dino, but he's not done anything in this game that I can clearly pin point.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

What a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a mess   What a mess EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:07 am

Imagine that. llieno sends me out of this game. If a win means this much to you, whatevs. I hope Eric or Allie win now.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

What a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a mess   What a mess EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Quote :
Even when I do try to PM him, he barely replies.

rofl so true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a mess   What a mess Empty

Back to top Go down

What a mess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Alrmw22-
Jump to: