Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the cast.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainJimmy18

CaptainJimmy18

Thoughts on the cast.  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the cast.    Thoughts on the cast.  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Harley - I like Harley, hes a cool guy. Little flashy but I ain't scared. Social threat I'd say.

Swinners - Recently beat him a finals Very Happy Good player though and definitively one to watch out for.

Blackswan - Never met. But named after a decent movie which I didn't really care for other than the lesbo scene with Natalie and Mila.

Mikiel - Must be new or hes Vic 2.0. Uhh seems like hes really active. So thats good I guess.

Cindy - Super nice. I really wanna see her go far!

Cdc50511 - Gross username first of all. Sleep

Laceyspacey - New also I think. I want her to go as far as possible because shes nice to look at lol. Just hope shes not too spacey ala Natalie White from Survivor Samoa.

Arik - Arik your my bro you know that. I can already feel that your gonna overplay at somepoint this season and get booted and be mad about it. Very Happy

Chichibaby - Seems active and fiesty. Is she new too? Who did the recruiting for this jazz? Good job!

Straightloonie - For some reason I picture you as Ronnie from Big Brother 11. Yikes.

Tom_Delonge_Ava - We have had our run ins in the past and usually I get the better of you obvi. Oh and rumor has it were the same person! lol oh well. You don't know much about big brother as I've seen so I hope you learn quick or your toast.

OXY - Annnnd the Bunky of the cast has arrived lol. Oxy is awesome, go far!

Wishinpixie - Floater Sleep

Eric - meh. Sleep

Sunsurf - If I remember right your all over the Big Brother board. I hope your active just I think your a sleeper pick to go far.

Abrcrmbfitch - Your username screams tool. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cause that place is awesome.

JB - Mystery Marvel, need I say more. Razz

LLieno - Yeah you screwed me over in a big brother game before. I think your legit though, good luck.

HorrorFreak - Why do I picture gothicness when I think of you? To each their own though.

Alrmw22 - You do a lot of pointless yelling which is annoying but you seem to get far a lot. Your vote handed me victory in mystery all stars though so were good in my book.

DanielB - Hi.

Dino - Hey bud. Sometimes I think your too nice to win. Prove me wrong.

Jarredah - First evicted. Irrelevant

TOP TEN BOOTLIST

10. JB
9. Arik
8. Oxy
7. Tom
6. Mikiel
5. Straightloonie
4. Cindy
3. Laceyspacey
2. Swinners
1. Sunsurf

Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Thoughts on the cast.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the cast.    Thoughts on the cast.  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Dino - Hey bud. Sometimes I think your too nice to win. Prove me wrong.

^_^ check and mate.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the cast.
Page 1 of 1