Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy poop on a stick!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Holy poop on a stick! Empty
PostSubject: Holy poop on a stick!   Holy poop on a stick! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 am

I am so glad that I survived nomination this week! I did want to win that HoH so bad! I should've filled out the second question before submitting my answer though. I think that was my downfall for this competition. My reasoning for that is 'cause Fitch was announced the winner 2-3 minutes after I submitted my second answer. Maybe I would've won HoH with those few seconds that added up for the downtime.

I think nominations were totally a cop out. Nominating the two most inactive players is an easy way to go for the HoH reign this week. If the veto is used there is a high possibility that I'll be the replacement nominee. Fitch said that one of the nominees didn't approach him until after he won HoH. Well, I approached him personally only after he won HoH. What makes me think that he won't put me up if someone is removed? I feel like in just the first day of being in the house that I've kind of established myself as someone who will go far in this game.

My social game has been great so far. People know I'm active and I've been talking to almost everyone. I could possibly strike up a deal with any number of them (if they haven't been already). I do think that that will put a target on my back though. Beta Chi Theta may have a plan deviced to get rid of a strong player early, who knows.

Regardless, I need to win PoV tomorrow! Not only to guarantee my safety but to keep nominations the same. Who knows though, I could always go back on the deal that I have with either JB or Harley. I'm convinced that both are playing this game and they're going to everyone ensuring votes. With Fitch mentioning that people went to him before the comp, that 100% means that either JB or Harley approached him with a deal; maybe even both players did. With winning the veto, I can strike a deal with one of the nominees to evict whoever I'd like from my team in a 2-1 vote. Power!

My next thing is to try to convince one of the nominees to throw the PoV to me if there is somehow a way to. I doubt that there is but if I can gain the trust of one of them this early, I wouldn't mind being loyal with them to the end. But ugh, both nominees seem like shitty players as of right now.

Expect big moves from me this season because I'm in it to win it!
Back to top Go down

Holy poop on a stick!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: