Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Diary Room Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 pm

I guess I will have something for the fishies to read once this game wraps up. So yeah, the game begins and BlackJack isn't in the cast anymore 0_0 obvious rigging, Max
Just to make sure that I do not go home, I have made an effort to speak to Mikiel in my house, because I can imagine him and Sun talking and being like "newbies ftwyey" and voting me out. In addition, I have also established alliances with others in different houses. 

For example, Tom and Arik are two examples of my closest allies. I plan on being as loyal as I could with them as long as I could, but there are situations that will come where I will have no control- one of them will be eliminated and the other is a nice back-up. Tom admitted to me that he's going to lay low for now, because he is preoccupied with BB19 or something. Better option for me, as I could have him in my back pocket. Arik and I also worked together so majestically in Endurance, so we are gonna try this again. I hope that he doesn't lead to his own elimination, but anything is possible.

Similarly, I have also approached Oxy, BlackSwan, and Daniel. BlackSwan thinks I'm nice and is willing to work with me, but he's already leaked that he told Arik that I am working with him. I'll give him a chance to redeem himself, but I personally do believe he will be an honest ally and we can do great things together. I hope this doesn't influence Arik to take out my allies, because once I begin raising an army, he may feel obligated to take them out. 

Oxy and I <33333 such a great alliance already. I don't plan on evicting him at all because he's so hilarious and good at challenges and can be a nice asset. If he leaves, it'll be very heartbreaking and I just might cry for hours on end.

Daniel. Funny story here. I actually had wanted to boot him. I wasn't sure if he would be active, and we tend to get paranoid with one another in the house, but then he actually offered me an alliance deal and he gave me the answers to the HoH challenge. Unfortunately, I was on my iPod so I couldn't copy and paste =\ If I had used my comp, I would have defeated Finch and I would have a great start. Now I look like I'm desperate, since Finch told everyone I approached him AFTER hoh. -_- Anyway, Daniel and I spoke a lot yesterday (trust me, A LOT) so I'm hoping this time could legitimately work out. Like Oxy, it is gonna suck when he is evicted, but I have other deals so I don't know what's going to happen here. I want him to stay for a long time <3

And yeah, there's also Nicole, an ally of mine, who told me that she had played a game with Finch before, and apparently he played a dirty game? He was also really good at challenges so I have to keep my eye out on him. But they were aligned then, and for some reason, they're aligned now even though Nicole tells me this? This is great. Gotta plant these seeds in now. 

So yeah, my plan is to avoid the chopping block at all costs and stirring trouble. I have given my word to people and I want to get them as far as I could. I have to eliminate threats, but at the same time, I need to pit them against one another so that I am perceived as innocuous ^_^ 
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. I feel partly to blame ^_^ So yeah, I was speaking to Mikiel and he seems like a great kid and all, but he's way too nice for this game. He told me that he doesn't trust Harley and thinks he'd be the one to make deals all over the place. rofl he is OBVIOUSLY talking to the wrong person. So of course, I approached Harley and told him, and of course, Harley goes crazy and wants him out. Then, unexpectedly, Harley TELLS FINCH (I prefer Finch over Fitch tbh because I'm not really a fan of Abercrombie). So then our amazing leader Finch holds a house meeting. Being the wonderful person I am, I tell Daniel and Oxy about this and we lol so hard while we chomp down our pizza. 

So yeah, I kinda unnecessarily started drama, but for now, I don't have to worry about a target on my back once the houses dissolve. Everyone is going ape crazy over Finch now and he's gonna retaliate against them. Sorry dude <3 

I know I have Jb and Harley hands down, but it's the matter of them actually voting. Mikiel says he has my back, but since Harley so graciously told Finch that we don't trust him, I'm sure the two have been speaking more. Not exactly in the best position at the moment, but I'm doing what I can. 

Oh yeah, the house meeting (which btw ended up in a group chat).  Fitch tried the diplomatic approach in being civil and telling us we need to stick together as a sorority and not go crazy. I was so -_______- about this and I even told this to Harley. We gotta take him out, but I dunno how BFF-like they are so I'm going to leave it at that until I can split them apart. And then, Fitch thinks we should include SunSurf in our plans, even though he is fully aware that she is the target. I told him that was insulting and raising false hope is lame
Of course, the veto rolls around and hilariously, everyone is doing it, and in the BB tradition of integrity, hard work, and loyalty, everyone scrambles all over the place like ants asking one another for answers. Daniel gave me all my answers and I gave a few to Oxy (which btw I'm sure they're working together). I gave them to llieno (who won and has thanked me <3333) but then I found out Daniel and Mikiel were helping each other. So using horse logic, I figured Mikiel won the veto.
So instead I told Oxy that he viewed him and Eric as threats. ^_^ masterful Big Brother slop. And then I saw Oxy's 0_0 veto ceremony and revealed his plan was to backdoor Nicole (implied by him, confirmed by Daniel). And so I was ^______^ to Oxy, but just to raise more tension, I informed Finch that Nicole was in danger and he thought I was paranoid. I had to break it down like a mom teaching her kid how to make a PB&J sandwich WTF?!? I said it was logical that she was the target because no one would veto two inactives with the intention of taking out another inactive. 

So then he told me that he thinks Oxy is an idiot and a loose cannon and I tell Daniel and Oxy and they lmao all over the place and then after a while, Oxy decides to antagonize Finch.

All of that nonsense goes on and I just try to make sure I'm safe for tonight's eviction. I don't wanna go just yet, but since Mikiel won the rollover veto, I can't target him right away, though I'm tempted to nominate him anyway so he can't possibly win a "take two people off" veto in combo with his own veto. That would suck majorly.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 pm

And yet another successful night... kinda. Mikiel won the HoH challenge, but that means that we are now immune for the game week. I will not be backdoored or anything, so Fitch can suck on that. <3 Eric also won, which is good, but I haven't really spoken to him and he nominated Nicole ;____; So yeah, the nominees were Kathy, Swinners, Horror, and Nicole, and at this point, I don't know who is going to be targeted. I don't know how each house is functioning, so it'll be an eye opener. I can see if they are indecisive or split or carebears. 

The Arik/Swinners thing may work in my favor, but only if they both remain until we crash into one house. I am hoping Kathy leaves, so Swin can stay, but I dunno. Swin has a larger target on his back.

I've been speaking to Nicole still, trying to win her over, and I think I do, actually. If I can continue this, and somehow save her, she may put in a good word to Fitch, who will forget his suspicions of me (he and mikiel wanted me to be backdoored yesterday.... according to Harley?) I don't know how legit this is, but I trust Harley over those two any day. That, and the fact that Mikiel has been speaking to me less and other houses more. Case in point, he's been speaking with Daniel more, and Tom even told me that he offered a f2 deal. Now, of course, it is TOM after all, but I'm pretty sure I established the fact that I'm not going to lie to him, and if he ends up feeding me lies, that would suck

Anyway, here is small grouping of people left in game:

People who need to GTFO <33:
abrcftch691 
Mikiel 

People who are so <3 but not contacted:
Alrmw22 
CindyLennoxFan 
EricFat
Swinners 

People who <333333333390210:
Arik2745 
Blackswan676 
DanielB 
HarleyJ 
JB_is_awesome 
llieno94 
Oxy 
Tom_delonge_ava 
WishinPixie 

People I dunno:
Horror-Freak 
jarredah 
laceyspacey46 
StraightLoonie 

Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:12 am

So this confessional will be short and sweet. I really like Fitch. We spoke and made up and seem to be on the same page. Now I have to find a way to put a target on his back without actually endangering him. It's like whenever dumb little middle school kids grab a smaller kid and shoves him towards the road towards oncoming traffic before saying "Saved your life!" It's like "-_- no, not really; I would have been safe if you didn't go out of your way". I'm not being very chivalrous at all and it's a lame tactic. I might just drop that all together. There's no need to fuel the fire. I should work with Fitch, erm, Finch.

And Tom has hinted to Cindy a six-way alliance or something. I don't recall the details but he seems to trust her.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:50 pm

So right now I am in a decent spot. Oxy seems to trust me, even though its hard to tell because he is so nonchalant about a lot of things, but hey, it's fun working with him, regardless of what happens <3 I'm glad he won immunity, but now I don't know who the target is. I hope the inactive goes because inactives suck
In the AI bus (oh yeah btw, we split into different buses and my bus won immunity thx to everyone except Horror and I), everyone is so afraid of being the worst player and are freaking out, but I'm kinda liking this because it may take out someone who may be hard to take out later down the road. The numbers are going down and it's up to me to get the numbers on my side. I haven't done much socializing over the weekend, but I know that Oxy is still targeting Fitch, who I think may be on my side, at least for now. Ill use this to my advantage and keep them both in so they can duke it out (hopefully soon because I've been wanting this for a while now lmao. I still don't trust Mikiel and I still want him gone regardless of everything. He's so difficult to read and I don't like that whatsoever. I think he'd be the perfect person to throw under the bus because he's the only one left in this game who I don't think would be very stable. I don't mean like insane, but he's such a shady one and I need to expose that as soon as possible. 
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 pm

WTF Lacey is being so stubborn. Anyway, we have "merged", so to speak, and now everyone is kinda doing their own thing. Apparently there is this huge alliance that consists of Arik, Lacey, Fitch, Mikiel, BlackSwan, JB, Harley, and some other people and I think it's in my best interest to disintegrate this alliance as soon as I could so that advance further in this game.

Oxy right now is such a goddess and he needs to stay so he can clean out the house for me while Harley and I dance in the living room. Seriously, since Tom left, I have been kinda bummed out because now I can't really trust someone as much as I'd like, but there is an advantage- I am not obligated to stay loyal to someone. Obviously I am not going to go ballistic with this newfound ability, but it will be nice to kinda wander around and do what is best for me as opposed to what is best for me and someone else.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 pm

So now I am about to do one of the biggest moves I can in this game. I have asked Eric to nominate me so that we can shake off the annoying vetealousy that is going on in this game, because everything thinks that we are aligned. I know that it is the truth that we ARE aligned, but I cannot let them know. So I told him that this is a risky move and if we pull it off like we are supposed to, then we should be able to get rid of this attention and focus on the game.

Whether or not this actually works makes me a little nervous, but I am also trying to see who is really aligned with me and who isnt. There are so many players in this game, even though nine people have already been evicted. I am not a part of that massive alliance and I will do whatever it takes to take them down, even if it means putting myself at risk. I could have taken the safer route and just let Eric nominate JB, but I love that kid so it would suck if he was nominated, even though I am sure he would have left anyway.

Right now, I have Oxy's vote, Harley's vote, Cindy's vote, llieno's vote, Kathy's vote, Allie's vote, and I might be able to get Arik's vote, JB's vote, losing only Horror, Loonie, Mikiel, and BlackSwan. Horror may not even vote, if I am lucky, and I haven't spoken to the other three much at all about gameplay so I don't think I am safe with them. Even if Arik and JB vote otherwise, I should be able to have Eric break the tie in my favor, unless he decides to go against me and then I'd be screwed.

In the back of my head, it seems like a TERRIBLE idea, but it's so crazy it just might work, and the sooner I am able to tell who is actually with me, the easier it will be to take advantage later down the road in order to come out on top.

And YAY @ me not having voted at all since the beginning of this game!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:00 am

Mmkay, so I'm going to assume that only 11 people are voting (not counting Allie because she may not even vote, but if she does, it's in my favor anyway). Horror has not been on in like a week, so that narrows it down to 10 people, with 5 people tying it up. I have Oxy, Harley, Cindy, llieno, and maybe Kathy. Arik has been kinda hard to read, and JB has confirmed that he is voting me out. BlackSwan and Loonie are most likely going to choose to evict me. Mikiel is probably going to choose to evict me since he doesnt trust me in this game, as evidence of him/Fitch telling others that I was aligned with Oxy and Eric. I hope Arik comes around and votes to keep me, because I feel like he's telling me what I want to hear, and unfortunately, this doesn't make me comfortable at all.

However, there is that slight possibility that he wants to keep me in this game, and if he is telling the truth, then I will be forever indebted to him and I will know that he plans to keep me as long as he could. If that happened to be the case, then he could very well be my final 2 partner that I need to survive in this game.

I also have to hope that Eric decides to cast his eviction vote against Lacey if there is a tie. I highly doubt he will choose to evict me, but stranger things have happened here in the Big Brother house, so I am not denying the possibility at all.

So I am both excited and nervous about this eviction, because the line will be drawn in the sand. This can go one of two ways- I am evicted and this is the dumbest move in the BBU house, or I am spared and this is the smartest move in the BBU house. It does suck that I have to rely on people's word, but I think I have what it takes to survive. Besides, what fun would a game be if it were safe?

I've made it official. I want to go far with Oxy and Eric, who are probably not even aligned, but just the thought of us being a final 3 would be so hilarious to the people who said we were to begin with. Then again, people like Arik and Harley are people I'd consider going far with, but once again, it would depend on this looming eviction ceremony. Good luck to you Lacey!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:45 am

So just as I had predicted, the vote is a 5-5 tie, and at the moment, there is no reason for Eric to evict me if his allies had voted to keep me in. I don't think that I'm a larger threat than Lacey, who is obviously cutting deals with the newbies. And yes, this is what the game has unfortunately become. There is alliance #1, which consists of JB, Lacey, Mikiel, BlackSwan, Loonie, and presumably, Arik, which counters alliance #2, which consists of myself, Eric, Oxy, llieno, Cindy, Harley, and most likely Kathy.

That's the thing. Arik lied to me directly to my face about voting to keep me. I have my suspicions on Kathy not voting to keep me, but I don't have any evidence against her. On the other hand, Arik had been trying to win the veto for Lacey yesterday and he probably thought that he could eliminate me because the votes would be against me. He is going to rally the newbies against me, and so I am going to take him out since he can't keep up a final 2 deal. My only legit ally now is Harley, who is actually one penalty X away from being expelled.

So if I win HoH, I plan to nominate Arik and Mikiel, and if the veto is used, I plan to nominate Loonie as a replacement, and in the case that I need to nominate two people, then I would also throw in BlackSwan. I feel like if his alliance was threatened, JB would join my side, or at least I hope he would. This situation was an eye-opener for me, and at first, I was regretting this move, but now I know what is going on behind the scenes.

As a precaution, I had also been chatting with Oxy about being in a legitimate alliance, and I mentioned how funny it would be if me/him/Eric made it to the final 3 just to spite the others. After all, that's the rumor that is going around because of vetealousy. I don't know if he and Eric have a final deal, and so I tried to pry it out from him, but just as he had done in Funquesas, he kinda laughed about it and didn't give a straight answer. In Funquesas, he wanted to work with Jack and Dickey, but he kept denying it and I would have LOVED to join him in his alliance, but he denied it so I couldn't tell him about my rebel plans and then I had to evict him. I hope he is really aligned with Eric so we can try to forge a deal.

Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:22 pm

So everyone is still such a hot mess in this game that it is not even funny. Three different people are claiming that they voted with me, but I don't buy it. Two of them are lying, and I've kinda narrowed it down to Arik and either BlackSwan or Harley. Arik was pretty obvious in his scheming, especially once I found out that he had been trying to portray me as a bad guy. I know that I can backstab people, but I'm not that malicious. I've been pretty honest with the people who have been honest with me.

Soooo yeah, the three of them are throwing each other under the bus and I'm watching this mountain of bodies increase, but it's not going anywhere. Oxy and I spoke about it and it's pretty obvious that him and BS are close, as evident by Oxy saying he trusts him more than Harley and BS's direct comment that he likes Oxy a lot, since Day 1. BS has credibility, as does Harley, who has kinda been a nice ally of mine, but WTF one of them is playing me a fool, and it's not exactly a spectacular feeling. I am trying to sound much more friendly, but it's kinda hard to do so without letting my inner feelings emerge lmao. I guess I have to go back and talk to JB, tie up loose ends, and see where it takes me. I still need him for later down the line, even though he voted to evict me.

And for the time being, I am on the bandwagon to take out Mikiel. He's a huge liability and he's probably going to go after me once he quashes Oxy and Eric. I would prefer if he left earlier because then that'll be one less shady person I'd have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 am

lmao I didn't notice this before, but it looks like I just copy and paste my confessionals and rearrange them. The thoughts in each one tend to be the same and there's really no further advancement. I'll just think of it as clarifying what I've said just to make sure all the screws are in the right place.

In other news, Mikiel won HoH, which kinda sucks because he's going to be so random. He nominates Eric and Oxy, but I don't know who his replacement nominees are, if he has them planned already. 

And I'm pretty sure Harley is playing dual sides, as is Arik. The two of them told me they had my back, yet BlackJack tells me they had a group chat yesterday with Mikiel to help on the challenge. He showed me clips, which could very easily be made up and/or staged, but right now, the stars are aligned. BS and I spoke extensively yesterday and I feel like we can trust each other, at least for the time being. I tried using my Dino charm as best as I could, so hopefully it works. 

I told Cindy about the chat, and she seems to kinda feel the same. She doesn't trust Mikiel or Harley, but my biggest issue is that she trusts Arik. We spoke in confidence so I'm hoping it doesn't resurface or I'd be screwed. 

And I've tried to make a long-term deal with Oxy/Eric which I surprisingly plan to keep, assuming we get past this round. Despite two allies being nominated, I feel like nothing could go wrong unless Mikiel nominates me as a replacement -_- then I'd REALLY have to scramble. I might be a pawn in his eyes, but I could easily be eliminated
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 am

Right now I still believe I'm in a decent position in this game, but I did tell Harley my sneaky plan from last time and if he isn't truly on my side, then that could be my downfall. I will continue to pretend to be his number 1 ally so he trusts me, but right now I am thinking about how I will take him out. 

I will continue to build a relationship with BlackSwan so he trusts me a lot. He has expressed his discomfort with Arik because he knows that Arik is always talking game and never getting personal, which he thinks means he is using him. This benefits me because I like BS anyway and I am not going to be one-dimensional to him. We have to see where this goes and hopefully I can protect myself without having to worry about the likes of Eric and Oxy having to protect me.

Speaking of which, I am not a challenge threat at all and so I'm not really on Mikiel's radar. He told me that the other two are challenge threats and are likely to win another HoH challenge, and he definitely doesn't want to go now. And if I am nominated, I can always try using that in my defense. 

And so the luxury comp is tonight, and I am stoked. I probably won't be here right away, but it's nice knowing that there's a prize in circulation. ^_^

And 0_0 @ Fitch saying Daniel and I are the same person. 
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:31 am

WTF so right now Harley sent me a message saying Arik has the votes to leave and he thinks it's in our best interests to just throw our votes in Cindy's direction so we can get people to want to vote out Loonie since he'd be our martyr. He thinks the target would stay off of us and whatnot, but in all seriousness, I don't see him being honest at all and now I know that he voted against me. Doesn't take a genius to see that. He's been kinda distant lately and all of a sudden pops out of nowhere in a scheme to save Arik, yet BS had just told me that they had been in a group chat. I know he's in an alliance with him so WHY would I support a voting block that went against me when I was on the block?!?

So my plan is to nod to Harley's face and say that I will vote out Cindy while telling others I voted Arik, but in reality, I would have voted Arik anyway. I don't trust this balance and I think Harley is trying to sneak a vote from me. Not gonna happen. This is gonna be a surprising eviction, and I'm gonna act so surprised to Harley and pull this off!

Meanwhile, BS messaged me saying he's kinda stuck in the middle and wants to discuss the vote with me, which means he trusts me enough NOT to say anything to anyone else. I'll honor this and I will keep it to myself, but I'm gonna sway him into voting out Arik without specifying it in case people are suspicious about me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 am

Haha I'm not even keeping it a secret that I'm voting Arik. I can't be as callous as I thought I could. You can thank Harley for that, especially since Harley told Oxy about my self-nominating plan. And the fact that you guys are working together without me in the picture
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Arik is officially gone, as is Horror. Three people voted against Cindy- JB, Harley, and either BlackSwan or Allie. Allie has been brought up by a few people and she is turning out to be quite the sneaky player. I kinda like her though and she is not a target of mine. I do want her to turn on everyone except me and who knows, maybe I can get her to vote with me. I will tell her that I am willing to side with her 100% and be swingers. Who knows, right?

Anyway, here is my tentative boot list just for the LuLz so I can gather my thoughts-

F12: Mikiel
F11: Loonie
F10: Harley
F9: Kathy
F8: JB
F7: Allie
F6: llieno
F5: BlackSwan
F4: Cindy/Eric/Oxy/Myself

However, this is probably gonna change so much between now and then, especially since I am losing my numbers. I've got to build my alliances further though.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:01 am

So yeah the person I did NOT want to win HOH... won HOH! Just great. Loonie is in power, and apparently he nominated me because he heard I was targetting him, which he assumed from me saying I was gonna take Adam out, who I did not know was him originally. I thought Arik had been talking about me since I'm kinda swinging side to side, but no, he meant the future HOH.

Harley informed me that I was a pawn and I was being used to backdoor either Cindy/Oxy/Eric. WTF this is a lame plan. The veto is supposed to be used on me if its won by Loonie/Harley/me/Blackswan. Why on earth would I evict one of the heavenly three? I am choosing to evict Kathy if that were the case. Kathy, I <3 you, but you are so UTR in this game.

Let's assume I stay on the block:
Votes against me: nobody
Votes against Kathy (I'd hope): JB, Harley, Mikiel, llieno, Eric, Oxy, Cindy, Allie, BlackSwan

Let's assume I am replaced by OCE:
Votes against Kathy: me, OCE I, OCE II, llieno, Allie, BlackSwan (if Oxy)
Votes against OCE: JB, Harley, Mikiel, BlackSwan (if Cindy/Eric)

Either way, Kathy SHOULD be leaving unless she is saved somehow. What a waste of a HOH.

So yeah, as of now, I trust BlackSwan a lot, Harley kinda, Allie kinda, Cindy much, and the others are mysteries. I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 am

So yeah, I am nominated against Oxy, which is the opposite of what I wanted, but Loonie decided it would be a wise move. Actually, it WOULD be a wise move if I wasn't his target. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he is still hurt about the Adam situation and so he wants me gone, and he is telling others to vote me out. He has really really bad strategy, as he is nominating a threat who may go home, and if Oxy stays, he could very well go after him, or at least I would like to think so.

Cindy said she was not gonna vote to keep me, but Harley, BlackSwan, and JB told me that they'd vote to evict Oxy. I'm hoping that llieno, Mikiel, and Allie vote to evict Oxy. I don't wanna go now and I think it would be so *glorious* if I won the next HOH challenge. I cannot wait for the eviction ceremony, but yeah, I kinda wish the evictee would be a juror, but no ;_____;
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:44 pm

mmkay so llieno had confessed that he wouldn't vote to evict Oxy, which is good, because at least he was honest. I managed to stay in the game, getting Kathy's, Cindy's, llieno's, and Eric's vote, but to be honest, I'm not going to hold it against them. They were a lot closer to Oxy and he was a lot more helpful in challenges, so I can't blame them. My targets right now are Loonie and Mikiel.

If I won HOH, I would let them know that it was personal. Mikiel had betrayed our sorority alliance a long time ago and he's got to go. His vote yesterday was not a vote to keep me, but rather as a vote to evict Oxy. He's also confessed to playing a dirty game, so once I take him out, that will get rid of my competition, or at least some of it.

Loonie is an idiot, or at least a genius by playing this WTF game. It's pretty obvious that Mikiel got into his head yesterday and got him to nominate Oxy, and it's kinda strange that Loonie thinks that I am targeting him still. NOW I have a reason to go after him, so I hope he regrets his decision.

so yeah, boot list time. Once again, this will probably change again but it's just a way for me to rank my alliances/think what's best for me to win this game:

F11: Mikiel
F10: Loonie
F9: JB
F8: Kathy
F7: llieno
F6: Cindy/Eric/Allie/Harley/me/BlackSwan

Once the final six comes, I think I can manage to stay under the radar and have the votes to stay regardless, and I really don't have a solid partner right now so I guess we will worry about that bridge when we come to it.

Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Shamwow! I have established a final three deal between Allie, myself, and BlackSwan, which is a great cross-generation alliance that features someone who played games long before I began, myself, and someone who has just began playing games. It's a great move because no one will suspect it and it clearly goes against the "newbs vs vets" mythology that seems to still be here. Everyone thinks it's Harley/JB/Loonie/Mikiel/BlackSwan/Allie vs myself/Kathy/llieno/Eric/Cindy when it's really not. It's not that clear. It's more like Harley/JB/Loonie/Mikiel vs Kathy/llieno/Eric/Cindy with BlackSwan/myself/Allie in the middle. Right now WE are the ones who control who is in power and we are the ultimate swing votes.

It's great to be in this position. Neither side will consider us a threat right now, but once they begin taking each other out, we should emerge as the true threats. Kathy has nominated Loonie and Allie, which Mikiel as the backdooring target and Loonie as the target in case the nominations stay the same. The "newbs" are about to lose a member, which first of all, I don't see how they are the "newbs" anymore because the only new people who are there are Loonie and Mikiel, and one of them is going to be out anyway, but it is what it is. For practical purposes, they are the "newbs". -_-

The next HOH challenge is important- we need to win it so that we can control what happens without being at risk. Harley, JB, and Mikiel (or Loonie, depending on if he is saved) will be targeted by the other side, so it's not an imminent worry, but it's a worry nonetheless. We do not have any blood on our hands, which benefits us because no one is going to go after us for any time, unless it's Loonie, which would suck epicly. Oh well, I'm not really a fan of his anyway.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:07 am

Alright, so thanks to some Dino awesomeness, I have patched up my relationship with Loonie and right now we are BFFs <33333 I apologized for my childish behavior on the thread towards him recently and we've began speaking on MSN and now I don't wanna see him go and I'm sure he doesn't wanna see me go either. This is a win/win situation for me because I gained an ally, and by some serendipitous luck, Loonie won HOH AGAIN. Talk about amazing timing. He told me that he does not plan to nominate me, which is great news for me. I survive another week.

This only calls in question what I would do if I won HOH. Obviously I won't nominate Allie and BlackSwan, and like I'm with Harley and Loonie, and to a lesser extent, JB, and even more so with llieno and Cindy, and kinda Eric. Kathy is probably the person who I can vote out now without being hesitant, and even then, I like her a lot so it'll be hard to do so.

Loonie offered me a final 2 deal, which I told him I'd consider but I couldn't promise him anything until we got a little further in the game. He was okay with my honesty and actually seemed to respect it. Things are finally looking good for us, and more importantly, for me rofl. Wow, that was so arrogant, but oh well. Long story short, I don't think I am going anywhere any time soon.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:17 am

So yeah, a lot of crazy stuff went down. Loonie nominated kathy and JB and Eric wins veto. I whisper in Loonie's ear that he has to nominate Cindy because she's with Eric and company and taking her out will secure a vote from llieno. He is really hesitant at first, but he decides to do it anyway and so Cindy is nominated as a replacement once Kathy is removed from the block. Eric campaigns hardcore for JB to go, but once again, evil prevails and Cindy is taken out by me/BlackSwan/Harley/Allie.

So now that we removed someone from that mighty four, it's just a simple 3. But to make matters worse, Eric wins the next HOH and of course he nominates both Allie and Loonie, which is absolutely the WORST possible scenario because two of my closest allies are on the block. Unfortunately, Allie was my final 3 ally with BlackSwan, so I cannot betray her and of course, Loonie does not take this news lightly. He fusses and throws a tantrum so he can stay, and I REALLY want him to stay since I voted him out in Honduras, but the timing was just wrong. I had to honor my deal with Allie. So after he's officially evicted, he goes psycho and compares me to a pedophile for deceiving him by making it seem like I was on his side and then "grabbing him into the van" and "raping him" or whatever.
In other news, Allie goes all Danielle Donato and wins the next HOH and nominates Eric and Kathy, which is just great, actually. I am safe for the week unless theres some awful reverse veto or coup or whatever. I predict a great finish to this game soon <3
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:02 am

Loonie and I made up, but WTF he's still all weird about the vote lmao. <3 Anyway, Kathy won the double veto which inevitably saved herself and Eric, which sucks majorly. I asked her to nominate JB and llieno, which she was gonna do anyway, because I felt like Harley was someone who'd be a huge target regardless and it'll be pointless to expose my allegiance right now.

I'm in the PERFECT position right now because 1. Allie and BlackSwan trust me, 2. Harley trusts me and HAS to target Kathy/Eric, and 3. Kathy/Eric don't talk to me TOO much but they NEED my vote so that the appropriate target is taken out. Llieno and I are still good on our deal of not going after each other, even though he hasn't won a challenge
This is why I don't really wanna win HoH, but I do wanna help out BlackSwan and Harley. ^_^ I will give them the answers so that they can win and be glorious =] I still don't want any blood on my hands and if I'm lucky, I can skate by a few more rounds. Cowabunga!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Harley and Kathy left. Five people left. No crazy vetos. All is great right now. I think I can make it to at least final four now. Eric wins, Allie/BlackSwan go up, with me as replacement. Llieno votes to keep me, worst case scenario, it ties, and Eric evicts the other person. Allie wins, Eric/Llieno go up, with both me and BS evicting either (probs Eric) or if veto is used, Allie breaks tie. Problem solved. No need to win HOH but I think Allie wants me to anyway since she will be late or something. =/

Anyway, lately EVERYONE has been on the Dino hatebandwagon
But yeah, yesterday I was scurred that I'd be eliminated because my faith was in llieno's hands but he ended up voting out Kathy, which was on his laundry list anyway, fortunately.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 am

I am officially out of the game now. Eric has confirmed that he's voting me because I was a larger threat than BS, which I disagree with because I've pissed off so many people in this process. I just wanna go into the jury house, but in all honesty, I'll probably stumble upon a rude awakening.

My final 4 plan failed and it came back to bite me in the rear lmao. It was a fun game while it lasted and I met a whole lot of really great people. I lost some friends here, but I'm hoping we can fix those bridges and go back to ourselves being normal. I'm relieved that I'm out of game drama for now. At least Big Brother. Gotta say I'm proud of my placement though.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Quote :
WTF Lacey is being so stubborn. Anyway, we have "merged", so to speak, and now everyone is kinda doing their own thing. Apparently there is this huge alliance that consists of Arik, Lacey, Fitch, Mikiel, BlackSwan, JB, Harley, and some other people and I think it's in my best interest to disintegrate this alliance as soon as I could so that advance further in this game.

How did this come out about this alliance? Blackswan?
I was so careful this time. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Confessionals   Diary Room Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx-
Jump to: