Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1: HoH and Noms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Week 1: HoH and Noms Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: HoH and Noms   Week 1: HoH and Noms EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Hey y'all so basically this game is starting and I feel like I'm in a pretty good place right now. I have allies all over the place, they will most likely try and back stab me...but I will backstab them first. My first ally is Arik, I guess I can trust him but I will never lay out my cards on the table to him because only I will know how I'm playing this game.

Arik is a trusted friend, however never put all your eggs in a basket. Abrcftch691 (what kind of username is that) also approached me with an alliance offer. Knowing that in his past game he was a threat I decided to take the deal, I planted a seed for him to also align with Arik. Making it a 3 way deal. However I've made sure that abrc thinks his the leader of the alliance so he feels no need to turn on me.

Due to there being so many new people in this game I went out of my way to talk to a few just so I could be on a friendly legion with them. I don't think I've made an alliance with them, if I did I forgot Razz

I did in-fact make a deal with Mikiel and Dino, so that's more then half my house on my side. So there's no way I'm going. Unless they decide to be Shelly. I'm here to play a game, and I will throw anyone under the bus, but they can't do the same to me.

Speaking of Mikiel, his an idiot. He probably has drawn the biggest target on his back with trying to play that social game. I cannot trust him one bit. I mean will he ever shut up? no, clearly not. And to make it worse his gone and changed his picture to the same one as Oxy and Eric. That has to be one of the worst ideas in history. Even if you're not aligned you sure as hell are going to look like you are.

At the end of the day, I ran the HoH this week. Dino is just a pawn and Sunsurf is going home because his weak. However if he wins veto I might have to make Abrc put Mikiel up. I can't risk having an alliance like that in the house. As soon as I get the change, I want Eric and Oxy out of here. They are threats. And I cant risk them gaining people.

Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: HoH and Noms   Week 1: HoH and Noms EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Mikiel you're a stupid bitch. Laughing Really? Telling people you don't trust me and I'm the most likely to make deals with everyone. You are stupid. You weren't even my target, in-fact I liked you. However like I said, you can't keep your mouth shut. and for that I can't risk having you in this game.

You best pray to god the veto isn't used tonight, otherwise your ass is going to be sent packing.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: HoH and Noms   Week 1: HoH and Noms EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Omg Big Brother you need a catch up. This is for my homegurl Julie Chen.

So last night was so over dramatic, after Dino had told me what Mikiel has said about me. I tried my hardest to get him backdoor-ed however his ass (his ass being Abrcn) had a different approach. He wanted us all to be friends and get along with one another.

I was just thinking, 'bitch are you fucking serious right now? You want to what?' I mean he might aswell of said " I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy... " (mean girls). I mean this is a game we aren't supposed to get along. DUH.

I was just sitting there when that house meeting was going on. So silly.

Anywho, the vote was always for Sunsurf however I went to bed (apologies bb). When I get online tonight I see those two (Mikiel and Abrcn, thats how I spell their names?) are trying to backdoor Dino, because they think his a manipulator and a snake.

They asked me to throw away my vote so it could go into a tie. I didn't even have to say yes or no because my ass was in fairy land. However you saw how the votes went so maybe they think I went with them.

So I guess I was a little bad and I told Dino the plan they had. At the end of the day I want Mikiel out still. Even if he is in some alliance Abrcn made. I couldn't care. So with my message to Dino hopefully he has the courage to win this veto and put them up. Perfect.

Oh and just to cover my tracks, I created a seed in Mikiels head that Dino already knows and JB and him are so tight. So I more or less threw JB under the bus, to cover my back. I mean its a good move because I can just sit pretty and pink while I watch this carnage. That is if Dino can keep his mouth shut on who told him what. If he doesn't I will so gut his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: HoH and Noms   Week 1: HoH and Noms Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 1: HoH and Noms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: HarleyJ-
Jump to: