Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary rooms...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abrcftch691

abrcftch691

Diary rooms... Empty
PostSubject: Diary rooms...   Diary rooms... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Should I post diary rooms whenever I feel like it or just when ever I am prompted to? I like doing them so I don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Diary rooms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary rooms...   Diary rooms... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Post them when you feel inspired =]
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
abrcftch691

abrcftch691

Diary rooms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary rooms...   Diary rooms... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Awesome. Well let's see; where to start:

I've tried talking to a few people and have made some friends already. I really like Harley and Arik, they both seem pretty down to earth and cool (although that Arik/BlackJack drama I still don't quite get). I've gotten a chance to talk to Tom as well and I think he seems like a cool guy to get to know and possibly work with.

My biggest ally in the game is Yankee; we've been messaging back and forth for a couple of days now and we've made a final 2 deal. We've discussed strategy and have come to the conclusion that we won't be actively conversing with each other in public and won't reveal our alliance at all to anyone. Our goal is to go to the end together and then reveal our allegiance to each other. Hopefully we will be able to lay low and off the radar.

I played a game like this four years ago and made it to the final 3; I won four HOHs and at least 5 Vetos although I can't recall the exact number. I did pretty well. My downfall was the final HOH part 2 when I missed a two questions on a quiz. I was eventually booted by a guy I had tried to evict several times but with no luck. Oh well, such is life. I really enjoyed the game which is why I'm back to play again. I'm really interested to see what is in store with this game and to see how it will unfold. Especially with such a large cast of players.

The large group is a big worry for me because I've noticed a lot of them seem to know each other. That scares me a bit because I've been away from these boards for so long and so many have been active; I'm sure some of them have already grouped up into secret alliances with previous house guests and are gearing up to bring the heat. I guess we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary rooms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary rooms...   Diary rooms... Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary rooms...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: abrcftch691-
Jump to: