Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONFESSIONALSSS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swinners

Swinners

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:40 pm

oh my god this game is so fun so far <3 I'm just trying to wreak as much havoc as possible. First I keep calling this girl Kathy, even though her name is Lacey. But I'm calling her Kathy to CONFUSE her and it's working, I think she's malfunctioning already. There's a few screws loose, but she does have some boobs on her.

Also I picked a random target to go after hardcore - Arrogant Girl. Lol first I sent a PM giving my undying love for her, saying how much I loved her and how I will win every competition to keep her safe. And the bitch has the audacity to go "Ummm I'll think about it" BITCH PLEASE. I give you my love and you'll "think about it"?!?!?!

So I told her she was a bitch and that she's my number one target. And now she is lol, I convinced Cindy she was an awful person and I got Cindy to put her up.

But NOW Arik is being a little bitch and took down my nominees and put up CDC. Which I know he thought he was doing to save our alliance, but I decided to blow it up out of proportion and now I'm going to try to get BlackJack and Lacey to target Arik
TaTa For Now.
Back to top Go down
Swinners

Swinners

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:43 pm

omg Max if there's anyway you can hack my PMs, please do it roflrofl they're so hilarious
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 pm

I would have to change your password =[
post them in here
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
Swinners

Swinners

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm

oh I understand. it's just, if you had won HoH you'd have to pick someone to get out randomly, since it was the first week. so I guess I had to too. But now that we have a legit target, I'm fine with allying with you! I just don't want Arik in anymore. Calling you guys brainless just because you're technically "newbies" is ridiculously rude of him.

laceyspacey46

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm Topic: Re: Hey
lol like i'm willing to try to get a fresh start here and work something out with you its just hard to trust you when you would have gotten rid of me if the veto wasn't used.

Swinners

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm Topic: Re: Hey
Because I didn't have any reason to get rid of anyone and people told me they didn't like your revealing avatar lol, I had to pick someone!! But now that we have a reason to get rid of someone, we've got to get him out.

laceyspacey46

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 pm Topic: Re: Hey
This game is already starting to get crazy. Why did you want me out so bad?

Swinners

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:42 pm Topic: Re: Hey
After he told me about the plan to take you both off, I told him it was a bad plan because I wanted Lacey out, and he sent me this -

"You and Kathy are on my side. Like I said before Kathy was in on this plan and thought it was a good way to keep our alliance hidden and they arent after you. All you have to do is tell them it was a plan to get CDC backdoored and they arent mad at you. They are newbies they dont think for themselves."

Trust me, we can't trust him.

Swinners

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 pm Topic: Re: Hey
oh girl you have to align with the other sororities! you can never trust your original tribe lol, Arik has probably allied with his friends from the other three sororities so that if they win HoH, you and me will go home instead of Arik. Trust me, no way Arik's going to keep us safe over the other people. We need to socialize girl! <3

laceyspacey46

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 pm Topic: Re: Hey
i think this is the only week for a while where we are turning against our own sorority members though. i think the next hoh we start going after other sororities. so its best to keep him on our side and happy for now until we have to start turning against our own people. if you do help me win hoh though that would be great and we could decide together who to nominate from the other sororities.

That's with Lacey. The best ones are with Arik and BlackJack though
Back to top Go down
Swinners

Swinners

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 pm Topic: Re: hey gurl hey
i will see where her head is but will not say anything about working with you. she seems really happy about arik though so idk if i will say too much to her. did you show her what you showed me?

Swinners

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm Topic: Re: hey gurl hey
I'm going to tell Arik that I'm fine with CDC going, but definitely Arik's on my hitlist next lol.

I'm glad we're working together sorry for nominating you the first time, I didn't really have much to go on since it's the first week

Swinners

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:48 pm Topic: Re: hey gurl hey
Seriously!! I'm scared he'll win the next HoH, but oh well I hope he doesn't. We'll have to see.

That newbie thing was completely uncalled for. Sure, you guys might not have played as much, but you're still freaking people! You're not idiots! Ughh.

If you can maybe talk to Lacey and see what she's thinking? Because I've told her I'm targeting Arik now but idk how well she's listening lol.

BlackSwan676

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 pm Topic: Re: hey gurl hey
what a rude ass! cant think for ourselves? i am fine with taking him out. that was just uncalled for. i wont say anything to him about this and will play it normal. thank you for being honest.

Swinners

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:42 pm Topic: Re: hey gurl hey
After he told me about the plan to take you both off, I told him it was a bad plan because I wanted Lacey out, and he sent me this -

"You and Kathy are on my side. Like I said before Kathy was in on this plan and thought it was a good way to keep our alliance hidden and they arent after you. All you have to do is tell them it was a plan to get CDC backdoored and they arent mad at you. They are newbies they dont think for themselves."

Trust me, we can't trust him.

BlackSwan676

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 pm Topic: Re: hey gurl hey
i cant believe that. he was working with you and alrmw too? i thought he was siding with me lol. this really is like big brother.

Swinners

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 pm Topic: Re: hey gurl hey
k cool. yeah cdc's fine to go. I just don't appreciate Arik trying to screw me and then get you and Lacey as allies lol. I was all fine going forward with us five against the other sororities, but now that I know how sneaky his gameplay is, we've got to get him out sooner than later! He'll do freaking anything to win omg.
Back to top Go down
Swinners

Swinners

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:53 pm

awww the arik ones already got deleted Sad
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah you really got me in this game. Your plan backfired on your ass because they told me everything they were saying to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONFESSIONALSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALSSS   CONFESSIONALSSS Empty

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALSSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Swinners-
Jump to: