Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holla holla holla!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Holla holla holla! Empty
PostSubject: Holla holla holla!   Holla holla holla! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am

Aahhh!! I am loving life right now! Where do I even begin on such a crazy night?? Guess I should go by the chain of events.

So I've already made seperate deals with Harley, oxy, JB, and Arik. Each one is just a simple one though. To keep each other safe for at least a week of our HoH reigns. The only one that I plan on going back on is oxy.

He's shown himself to be a shady player already. He used the pizza veto to ensure the safety of two inactive players. Really? But I don't blame him either. It was actually a smart move on his part, I think. If the houses are pitted against each other in these coming weeks, who's gonna target their house? They have a total of three players after eviction. That's already half of their team gone! It's a great way to coast through the competition until the sorority twist is over. After that, not too sure on how far he's going to get in the game.

Back to my deals, I'm working on a secret alliance with JB and Arik. I already have seperate deals but we three are playing in another BB game. If we target each other in either game it'll lead back to the other game. So might as well work together behind the scene. Arik is up for the alliance, I just need to talk to JB about it.

The obvious alliance that I have now consists of Fitch, Harley, JB, and Dino. The five of us can run this house if we stick together. I know that Dino and Fitch are competitors and I think JB may be one too. I know he's done good in previous games (not too sure about that one but I've done *mild* research). Harley is a vote and he may surprise me. We just need to make sure that we stick together through this whole thing and not try backstabbing each other until F5.

And now, my veto win!!!! Words can not describe how happy I am about it! Not only did I win a competition but I won the roll-over veto! That's at least another week in the game to do damage control.

My biggest mistake game wise would have to be the quick change of avatar that I did. Now people are suspecting that I'm working with oxy and eric. That is definitely not the impression I want to leave off but people saw it that way. I know what they were trying to do too. If both oxy and eric are on the block and one of them win the veto, I would be the replacement. Just because of a stupid picture. Ugh!
Back to top Go down

Holla holla holla!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Mikiel-
Jump to: