Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)

Go down 
+7
Arik2745
WishinPixie
laceyspacey46
DanielB
chichibaby
sunsurf23
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) Empty
PostSubject: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 pm

You guys can still talk in here if you want
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
sunsurf23

sunsurf23

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 pm

did I get evicted?
Back to top Go down
sunsurf23

sunsurf23

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 pm

will we get a chance to get back on the game?
Back to top Go down
chichibaby

chichibaby

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 pm

I hope so! Since my eviction was TOTALLY unfair!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chinyere10
sunsurf23

sunsurf23

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

i honestly was confused how to play... I didnt follow the thread at all and I thought it was all on this website Sad
Back to top Go down
chichibaby

chichibaby

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

My whole house wasn't even active and I got booted while other members who haven't even logged in stayed in the game. I'm still pissed! It would be great if we got an oppurtunity to get back in the game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chinyere10
sunsurf23

sunsurf23

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 am

yeah hopefully
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey guys! So I was evicted due to an American Idol twist where my song choices weren't liked my the judges. The bottom two went into a vote and I was voted out over Jaybee. haha

I hope we get the chance to re-enter. Hey ChiChi<3 Sucks that you went so early<3
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Welcome to my office LooseySpacey take a seat *grins smugly*
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:28 am

ghkghkhk

Last edited by laceyspacey46 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:31 pm

You wouldn't have been nominated. I would have helped keep y'all safe. You played your cards by taking me out therefore you went. Mikiel and Fitch were the targets until my eviction.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:48 pm

dsgdsg

Last edited by laceyspacey46 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:41 pm

In these games, people will always go with their friends...regardless if it's the right move for them. I was open to working with you guys even though my friends would be on opposite sides, but that's what I find fun about games. I don't like aligning with the same people each game just because I consider them friends.

This game was different in that it was very much newbies vs vets, so us vets had no choice but to stick with each other, because someone obviously told you guys that we would stick together?
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 pm

dfdsf

Last edited by laceyspacey46 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 am

That would be cool, I am open to that. Smile

Back to top Go down
WishinPixie

WishinPixie

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

lol, Daniel its like your talking to yourself.

I knew this game would be a newbies vs vets regardless of vets getting some of the newbies with them.

I was screwed either way with my team, 2 inactives on my team didnt help out at all.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

i didnt want you to leave wishin Sad but i wasn't voting so i had no control.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Wth is wrong with you Lacey? Why did you delete that?
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

You were screwed Nicole because you would have worked with Fitch over the vets.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 am

Hey guys. I think it is safe to say I was screwed more than anyone else. I was nominated because of a secret power from pandoras box. And I feel like everyone is playing to help eric and oxy make finals.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:12 pm

yeah you were definitely screwed the worst arik Sad i am so sad to see you evicted. everyone sucks lol
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Sad Its ok. And everyone doesnt suck but a few of them do.
The one thing I will never understand is why do people lie to you about their votes when you already know that they are lying and that you are leaving???
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:39 pm

i dunno when i was evicted i got lied to as well. by a few people in our "alliance" lol.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Lol. It was stupid to get rid of me, as I am always jumping back in forth in games (You should know that Arik) over Jaybee who was obviously going to stick with them and be nothing more than a vote. lol.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 pm

lol it was not stupid to get rid of you daniel, you were with eric and oxy and they were against us. that was pretty clear after you were evicted and they sought revenge for you by coming after me and mikiel and fitch. and you cant really say that none of us were targets until after you were evicted because i was nominated by your other alliance member swinners the very first hoh .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) Empty

Back to top Go down

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next