Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Diary Room Entries  Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Entries    Diary Room Entries  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Split the house in two, thats exactly what I wanted to do..and it seems to be working. Looks like Kathy is being made to work with Oxy and Eric. Exactly what I wanted. I think its one of the craziest moves in the history of Big Brother. Splitting a house in two in order for them to pick of one another while I just sit in the middle, watching. All I had to do was tell Oxy about that Fitch Alliance and then I just had to re-assure my 'alliance' they were all defo in an alliance and needed to go soon as. Its perfect and I love it oh so much.

Okay so this last two days have turned everything on its head. Not only has everything I've done this past week gone out the window, because Fitch wants to throw a hissy fit. Omg what a baby. I will seriously murder him, he was supposed to be my showmance. Stupid slut faced whore.

Next thing I notice Mikiel and Lacey are up. Another two of my allies. During veto I worked out some sort of idea, I want both of them to stay. Both are really good challenge threats and the other side wants them out. So why wouldn't I want them in the game? Plus they are part of my alliance. So I worked out some sort of idea that if I told Dino that StraightLoonie was Mikiels ally they might put him up. I knew Dino had previously told Oxy something so I had no doubt it would get back to Eric. Dino knew it was a lie what I was saying, I told him that. However he did tell Oxy what it was thinking that it was mine and his plan.

Truth is, ever since Fitch left...I worked out that I don't really need Dino. I love him to bits but he does nothing for me. I don't even trust him 100%. So why don't I just let him go and keep Lacey around ( a strong player and a target). I guess its my fault that Dino is even up there, however I'm not his prince and I won't come for his rescue (save that for Sergio Laughing).

I'm such a bitch. And should be banned from being nice. Omg, I said I would come into this game playing cold hearted and not nice. And Dino a dear friend is just going to have to receive that. I'm so sorry Dino. I will cast my vote to evict soon.

Last edited by HarleyJ on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: They call me Shelly.   Diary Room Entries  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 pm

I am so screwed. However I need to explain everything from were I voted out Dino.

Anyway, Dino didn't go. Shit that was such a waste of time and basically put my neck on the line. Somehow I think I persuaded him that I voted to save him, which in reality is something I should of done. So I guess I covered up the holes in that little issue I have, though I do think he lost a little trust in me. He would be stupid not to.

Anywho, to cut a story short the alliance came together and helped Mikeil win HoH. I was really happy with it and his nomination were just perfect. Then came that fucking stupid veto and Eric had to win. I would of so won if I was a-part of that veto, challenges like that are so my thing. So as you can guess Eric uses veto on his self "woooo, yey fucking kill me now". Then he has a fucking Diamond Veto, I mean really? I was just sitting there like fml, I'm about to go Chima on this motherfuckers ass.

So Arik goes up. I mean I really went out on a limb for him and campaigned to save him. I really tried to crack Loonie already knowing that Oxy had approached him for a deal earlier that day. It did work, but his vote was already locked in. He could be aligned with Oxy but even if he is I think he is the Adam of this game and will just float to who ever is in power. Its a good game move but Its not going to win the game.

I lost Arik last night, but I gained to allies. One being Allie and Loonie. I really like Allie and like to think we have the same game play in respect. I mean I need to win HoH.

I know for a fact people are starting to call me the Shelly of this game. So Its about time I became the Shelly who won a challenge and evicted Jeff's ass out of here. Who is Jeff you ask? You'll have to wait for that one. I guess I can't play a floater in this game, because I'm loosing my allies every second and I didn't expect it to go that way. I kind of regret splitting the house in two now....oh well.

Last edited by HarleyJ on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: My hands have blood on them, but they are clean to others.   Diary Room Entries  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Last night was just magical. I really went for HoH, but me and my team (Blackswan, Mik and Allie) fell slightly short. Not to worry though, because someone else I happen to be tight with pulls it out the bag...LOONIE!

That's right! Someone who I called the Adam of the game, won not only a challenge but one of the most important HoH's there is. I was ever so happy, because the previous night I had really formed a bond with him. Damn, you can bet I used that bond to my advantage to get him to do what I wanted him to do.

I told him I wanted Kathy and Cindy upon the block, why? My idea is if Kathy and Cindy are on the block we would tell they are pawns to get Eric out. If they choose to pick him for veto, then they ring the chance of getting one of themselves evicted. It would of worked perfectly because we all know that along with Llieno they are allies. However Loonie had a taste for Blood with Dino so really wanted him up. I looked at the possibilities and damn it works just as well maybe even better. Loonie agreed that he would be only a Pawn and veto will be used on him to get Eric out. Backdoored in the most classy way. All I needed to do was tell Dino this, without Loonie knowing (for some reason he wanted to make Dino sweat it out). I told Dino everything and said that if he picked Oxy and Eric for Veto then he would risk his own game along with Oxys. I then went on to say that someone from my alliance will happily take him off the block so he should pick someone from there, because (and I quote) "If oxy wins veto, he won't use it on you. Why would he risk Eric?". Dino went for it and picked BlackSwan for veto.

Now all I need to do is hope that Veto is used on dino and sha-bang Eric goes up and finally I BIG BLOW is sent to the vets.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: A Late Entry    Diary Room Entries  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Okay, so I finally decided I need to catch you up on the goings on some of my game the past week or so.

So, after my aligning with Loonie he became one of my most valued allys winning plenty of HoH's that really helped me skip through the weeks. However with HoH's comes a target and he left shortly after. Was I upset? Of course I was not because he was my ally but because he was a target and when he leaves a new target is formed. However he didn't leave without telling me everything in the game, and damn was it interesting. I find out that Dino has a F2 with Allie. Are you serious!? Two of MY closest allies aligned? SORRY NO. Doesn't work like that, his ass has GOT to be kidding only I have multiple alliances not him.

After Loonie told me this news, I realized how much Dino needs to leave this game. His sneaky and is playing this game as the ultimate player of both sides. With no target on his back, his heading straight for the Finals. And I don't like that idea. So he gotta go, but I cant do anything yet because I need him in this game.

Hopefully we win next HoH and can finally get through another week.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Speedy Recovery    Diary Room Entries  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 pm

OMG. WE WON HoH. WE WON HOH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It feels so great to know the feeling of being safe for another week.

So it came down to me, Allie and Kathy. Speed is not my best place in challenges so I was surprised to even make it this far. Me and Allie really wanted to get to the top 2 so we are a confirmed HoH. I really didn't think I could but then Kathy must of lagged because we did it. I was super surprised because she was great throughout the challenge so I was really happy and proud that I beat her in something for once.

Allie made a good choice with Noms, something I would of defo of done so I really wasn't angry with those. However I was angry with something else. Her stupid ass didn't open Pandora's box which confirmed an old player to return AND she would of got other items. Why would you not take that deal? It could of helped SO fucking much. It made me think about the game she is playing tbh, and its a game I'm not sure I like.

Veto came and of course Kathy won, but not only won. Won a double one Laughing that was just a WTF moment. Hand on heart though as much as I want her and Eric gone I must bow down to both of them. They are amazing game players. They have had their back up against the wall and still they pull through, have to say GREAT game playing from the both of them...they get my full respect.

So of course she took both of them off and replacements were JB and Llieno. I had no idea because I basically collapsed in bed so I didn't even vote, so silly. In the morning I saw that JB had been evicted? A real WTF moment and I don't even know why that happened. Abit of a silly move espesh seeing as JB was with us from the start.

Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: I'm Still I'm Still Harley from the Block.   Diary Room Entries  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Shit. I've hit rock bottom, and I really think the game is finally over for me. Its gonna suck when I leave but at the end of the day...it just happens like that.

Kathy one HoH and put me up against Black Swan. Rather surprised in fact expected to be up against Allie so happy on that account I guess. I really tried for veto but I didn't try hard enough. Eric won the veto which made him use it, and he picked Black Swan. Kind of sucks but I'm happy to see him off the block he really worked this HoH so deserves it.

So when I found out the veto had been used, I really wanted to make sure that Kathy didn't put Allie up. and to see if I was gonna go home, because I would much rather know now then when the votes are read out. So I PM'd her explaining how i understood her choice on putting her up, and 100% I meant that. We haven't spoken so I actually stand by her on her choice.

Anyway, what I did was tell her I wanted a fighting chance and explained to her that there are bigger threats in the game then me. I also explained that I didn't feel safe going up against Allie, partially true infact. I told her that if I won HoH I wouldn't put her up and I 100% stand by my word on that, If I stay in the game and win HoH I swear on my life she will not go up.

Kathy listened and said she would put up Dino because she wanted to give me a fighting chance. I 100% respect that choice, and I'm really greatful weather or not it works is a different story but she tried and I can respect that.

So being up against Dino...puts me in an awkward place. However i'm good with awkward places infact I thrive in them. Dino I'm sorry I love you to bits but I have to throw you under the bus. Its so hard, but you have made F2 deals with a hella lot of people in this game. You're playing both sides and in the middle, its really a clever move but it wont last long anymore because I've made people realize. If you stay or not is different you're gonna have to start playing cause I know I just put you on peoples radars. Not to sabotage your game, but for me to get further. I was gonna do it if I stayed anyway...this just pushed me to do it.

I explained to blackswan someone I'm pretty sure has a deal with Allie that they have a F2. In hopes that he will see the light. I also said that without me it becomes to people in the alliance, and that will not work. Infact they will be picked off one by one. Its the truth, they are both stupid if they think Dino is with them. His with EVERYONE. What makes you special? nothing. I also explained how we have been in it together from the start.

With Allie I explained that I knew everything about her and Dino:

" Okay now here's why you should save me. I have helped you throughout this game, got you into an alliance that has lasted you for at least awhile. I know you and Dino have been working together since you got into the game, I'm not silly. I also know you have a f2 deal in the works. However keeping Dino over me, just doesn't benefit you as much as you think. I hate to throw him under the bus but his playing both sides. And if he lasts much longer he is gonna be sitting F2 and winning it cause his game has been very good.

You get rid of me, you and BS will only be competing on challenges. Dino has been throwing them or is just extra crap. Keep me and we atleast have a chance on winning HoH. The fact that I might go scares me to the death because I really want to stay. This is my 1st time on the block and I want a 2nd chance. I have my back up against the wall, and when that happens I fight even harder. "

thats what I said to her. AnD ITS ALL TRUE. ITS ALL FACT. So I not need to explain myself.

Then it came to Llieno, someone I haven't spoken to in the game at all. However I had a little bit of info that I've been holding back awhile. Dino said and I quote "I want Cindy/Llieno out, they will be the people I put up. They are downplaying their alliance" I told this to him. If he chooses to make a move for once is different if he keeps me I will so pay him back in so many ways. Hell I'll sleep with him. He needs to wake up and make a move in this game cause I don't think his doing ANYTHING. WAKE UP SAM, I KNOW YOU ARE CAPABLE!! I think his just waiting for the right time, and NOW is the right time.

I hope this works, if it doesnt it doesnt if it does I WILL BE READY TO PLAY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room Entries    Diary Room Entries  Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Entries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: HarleyJ-
Jump to: