Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cindy's Main Diary Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

Cindy's Main Diary Room  Empty
PostSubject: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm

So no alliances but Kathy and Nicole are in the game so thats cool.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

So Arik and I are so far in an alliance. I like Arik so that works fine.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

So its Arik,me and Nicole right now, and they are asking some of the newer players if they want to join. I like both Arik and Nicole so thats good.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 pm

So I end up with no one who I talked to lol, oh man. Ok it could still be good though.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:52 pm

I asked Oxy if he wanted to watch each other and he said yeah. I also asked Eric as we are in the same house, though I don't know if Eric will say yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Tom asked me if we wanted to work togehter, I said yeah, I mean, in the house I am in, Kappa, I only talked to Eric. So with Tom,maybe me and Eric can be ok in the house.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 am

So gurl is being ugh because I put her up. Sorry Gurl, but I need to put someone up don't I? So Eric, Tom and I are hopefully going to stick together in the house which is 3-2. So much is going on in this game.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Hey Max! So I have an alliance with our house, the Kappas is it? I am all for that too. Still closer to Arik and Nicole though, then Eric and Oxy. Also got an alliance with me, Arik, Nicole, Actrtrt-don't know the name sorry and Lacey, I think. I am not good at the names lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:50 pm

hey cindy =]
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Max Chen! Loving this game! Thiss might be me and Eric's first alliance together lol.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 am

Drama!! Yes, drama already. Oxy vs Fitch and Swinners vs Arik. Like wow, it sucks its happening already, also most of them are alligned with me so yikes. So what I saw, people told Oxy Fitch was after him or something, so whoever Fitch told then told Oxy so Fitch might know who it was?

Anyway you are doing good Max, don't worry about that guy who was evicted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:44 pm

i really am not. i just want to know what answers from HOH were wrong
that just bugs me if i have wrong answers
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:47 pm

I don't think you had them wrong, he was prob just being rude to you for being voted out.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Max, do you remember who everyone was on Celebrity Survivor 3?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

pretty much, if you give me the character names
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Charlie Sheen, Jonathan "yum" Toga, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lisa Kudrow (I think she was Oxy though) and Vince Vaughn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

John was kyogre i believe
Sarah was Amberreckless
Lisa was Oxy
i forget the other 2, but give me a minute
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Thanks Max Smile. You can do it after the HOH don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 pm

So Eric won yay! The challenge looked hard.So he put up Nicole and Horror, ok, I don't want Nicole to go out so hopefully she wins the veto. Somehow I am in an alliance of 9 which I didn't want lol. Fitch, Arik, Nicole, Blackswan, JB and someothers. I am fine with Arik, Nicole and Fitch, and I like JB and Blackswan but I don't want to have too many alliances, uh oh lol. I guess it could be good though but I want to try be loyal to Eric, Nicole and Arik.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Oh jeez I need to say no sometimes lol, so pleasing. Anyway, Tom said he got a cross alliance together of Him,Llineo, Harley, Dino, JB and myself. Again its cool that its happening but thats like 12 people who I am meant to be with. Ugh, well with Tom its fine but then again, am I on the low of this alliance?
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 pm

So I guess I am more loyal to: Eric, Arik, Nicole, Tom and Oxy?
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Ugh I hate you lol, putting me with Fitch and Eric together, you are cute. Anyway Nicole went out Sad, that sucks. So I guess we are in another house or something as we have changed.I am in the amazing race, not really seen though so thats not good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

it's all posted on imdb
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:42 pm

So yeah pretty much what I said lol.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Maxie confused me a little, but thats ok I guess. So I guess Eric is targetting Fitch so I don't know how the outcome will be now lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Main Diary Room    Cindy's Main Diary Room  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cindy's Main Diary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: Cindyfan-
Jump to: