Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DR

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: DR   DR EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 pm

So I am on the block thanks to me forgetting about the challenge, THANKS CINDY. But its ok because my doubletroubleshowmance Eric and I are going to get me off the block.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

So I won veto, thankfully! And now I suspect Cindy will nominate Loonie. I guess we will vote out arrogant girl or whatever. OH and thanks for showing up at the veto, BFF#1allyEric! not.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:05 pm

good job on the forum, Max, its really nice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

ty, i'm very much enjoying hosting this game
i feel more in my element than hosting funvivor (since i don't love survivor, the show)
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 am

Yeah, I really wasn't plannig on playing anymore games, especially with school coming up, but this is the first season of BB I've watched as it's on and I realize how much more I like it than Survivor! Its just a lot more fast paced and risky and im already having a good time! I just hope that school and social stuff doesn't get in the way further down the road beause im a terrible multi tasker!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am

don't forget to vote
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:43 am

Calm down, I thoght we were having a heart to heart on Reality TV.

I vote to evict... ARROGANT GURL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 am

who is your favourite this season for BB?
you didn't see them in their previous seasons though
you should watch BB12 only until Rachel leaves
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 am

I've watched most of the seasons on youtube in the last 6 months, this season I LOVED Daniele and now Porsche, but season 8 Daniele sucks. Im in the middle of season 8 and OMG I LOVE JEN. What's your take on her? I know its very split with the fans.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 pm

So I am aligned with Eric right now and have talked with the rest of the house and they all seem to want to stick together. Once a merger of some sort comes I plan to lay low and just vote with the majority but I know Eric will only carry me so far, right now we are allies but once he's united with the Swinners and Oxy I am sure I will be pretty low on the totem pole so I will have to eventually align with noobies.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm

So wait I am playing survivor now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:41 pm

i didn't say that
you are visiting other reality tv show universities
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 pm

So I am playing Survivor now?
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 pm

So I am playing Survivor now.

So going into this Survivor U, I was aligned with tom and Oxy and they both wanted each other out. I was leaning towards voting out oxy STRICTLY for game reasons, I'd much rathern be sranded on an island with oxy than tom, but Oxy won immunity so I guess me, oxy and black swan are going to vote out tom, but I am still in danger so you never know.

I cast my vote for

TOM
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I guess we are all one house now FINALLY! I am glad I got to this point so that we could all really play BB to the full extent. I'm glad me and Oxy could get Tom out, now that I think about it it was the best move regardless of who won immunity.

Now that we're one house I am back to my old Alpha alliance from the first couple of weeks with Eric, Loonie and Cindy... although we were all one house I doubt most people will remember/suspect it. I am mainly aligned with Eric, but its always good to have numbers on your side.

After Fitch quitting and Jarred and Horror getting kicked out I feel like I am in a pretty good place in the house. I never really show myself too much and when I do its not to side with either side, even though I am aligned with the vets, for the most part.

I know that we lost a couple of weeks in the house with 4 people going in like 2 days, but I was pretty pissed off about Allie coming into the house. I mean why did everyone have to outlast 10 others and she just gets to waltz in? Give me a break! And its not that I don't like her, in fact I dont know her, its just that its unfair, regardless. I know shes just one person, but thats a lot to work around considering she is friends with my closest allies and I don't know her at all.

I am planning to lay low for the next few weeks until I really start competing in challenges.

I talk to people, but just enough to the point where they'll remember my name, not too much strategy is coming out in my convos.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 pm

I vote to evict, lacey.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:38 pm

So this week Mikel won veto and put up Eric and Oxy, Eric won veto and we are awaiting a replacement. I am thinking that Cindy, me or ark will go up. Hopefully not me. I am a little torn on what to do now. My plan was to just float until like F10, but I am thinking that my alliance is getting kond of pissed that Im not showing up to anything, so I might have to actually try for an HoH this week. If I do I am thinking that I will try to backdoor Mikel, because he needs to go, and then I have to start making friendships within the alliance.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm

So today I found out Eric had the DPOV a couple hours before he played it. I wasnt really surprised/didnt care cause he's on my side... for now. He took oxy off the block and kept up cindy which I thought was a little weird. And he put arik up, planning for him to go home. Then people started talking about an Eric/oxy/Cindy alliance which is totally plausible. Me and Allie talked about voting out cindy to break them up but we decided it was too soon to piss of challenge threats.
I made a secret alliance with Allie which I am really excited for because I think that we have the same idea in mind for getting out Eric/Oxy a little later, plus I never align with fun girl... just the drunk Katherine<3
So hopefully someone from our side will win the next HoH and I can coast the next couple of weeks, but I cant wait to make some bigger moves down the road.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 am

I vote to evict Arik.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 pm

So this week Loonie was HoH, and he screwed up big time and now me/cindy/eric are kind of pissed. He wants dino gone but why would he out up oxy if he just knew it would upset us? Dumb move.

I vote to evict...

Dino.

Sorry Dino, I really like you, but I cant lose Oxy just yet.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:37 pm

I vote to evict... MIKEL hopefully this is it with him...

I will do a confessional this weekend, promise, sorry I have been so busy.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:05 am

I vote to evict... JB.

I feel like I owe it to Cindy to give her my vote, she is a sincerly nice person who got backdoored so even though I know she is going I vote for JB. I am really going to step it up in challenges now, because I have honestly thrown almost all of them.

Last edited by llieno94 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I vote to evict.... LOONIE.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:02 am

OK so this week was crazy. First Loonie flipped on us and got Cindy voted out. Then Eric won HoH and we got Loonie out. Which I was happy about, but before he left me and Loonie got into a big fight and were really mean to each other.

Then Allie won HoH and it looked terrible for us (me/kathy/eric). Eric and Kathy went up and I made a deal with Allie that she wouldnt put me up even after veto. Kathy won a veto that allowed her to take Eric and herself off and she did and I tought that I was dead, but I convinced everyone to keep me<3 but I was so nervous. I told Dino that I would go after Kathy and Eric and I told Kathy and Eric that I am still with them... both are true though

This HoH I am throwing (even though I would never win with school and work). I am hoping that Eric/Kathy will win HoH and that Allie will go home. That way Dino and Blackswan will be lost with out her and I can team up with them to get out Kathy and Eric. Because I know there is no WAY I am winning if I dont make a big move. There is no chance foe me if I stick with Eric and Kathy.
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:16 pm

So as much as I wanted Allie to go this week, it didnt happen, which confirms my suspicions that they are working together and have been for awhile. At final 11 veto Kathy really wanted Allie to come off of the block so it makes sense now. I will vote before HoH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR Empty

Back to top Go down

DR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother U :: Diary Rooms :: llieno94-
Jump to: