Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DR (CHALLENGES)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 pm

veto-

Coffee PLS

1. Rachel Reilly, Jordan Lloyd and Erika Landin- ALL INVITED BACK A SECOND TIME

2. Daniele Donato, Robert Garrett and Yvette Corradero - RUNNER UP

3. Jordan Lloyd, Jeff Schroeder and Allison Irwin- ALL COMPETED ON AMAZING RACE

4. Nathan Marlow, Rachel Plencner and Jerry MacDonald- HOH IN WEEK 1

5. Brian Hart, Michael "Cowboy" Ellis and Amber M. Siyavus- BORN IN 1980
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm

HOH-

Mathematics: Put these values in order from lowest to highest
. -1.2456
. 10-11
. 0
. 5
. 3/4 of 10
. 25
. 50 - 1/3 of 33
. 100
. 111
. 7/8 of 150

Music: In alphabetical order, list all the Red Hot Chilli Pepper songs from their last album (not the one that is coming out, but the one released a few years back)
21st Century
Animal Bar
Charlie
Dani California
Desecration Smile
Especially In Michigan
Hard to Concentrate
Hump De Bump
If
Make You Feel Better
Readymade
She Looks To Me
She’s Only 18
Slow Cheetah
Snow (Hey Oh)
So Much I
Stadium Arcadium
Strip My Mind
Tell Me Baby
Torture Me

Theater: In alphabetical order list every movie Mila Kunis has starred in (only movies)

After Sex
American Psycho 2
Black Swan
Boot Camp
Date Night
Extract
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Friends with Benefits
Get Over It
Gia
Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves
Krippendorf's Tribe
Make a Wish, Molly
Max Payne
Milo Martice
Moving McAllister
Oz: The Great and Powerful
Piranha
Santa with Muscles
Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
Ted Lori
The Book of Eli
The Muppets
Tom 51
Tony n' Tina's Wedding

International Studies: In alphabetical order, list the provinces in Canada (territories do count)
Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Quebec
Saskatchewan

Chemistry: List every element on the periodic table to contain the letter A. (example Calcium would be a good answer, Lithium wouldn't. Also, you can just list them with their letters, like Ca and Li if we still use Lithium and Calcium for examples)

Carbon
Magnesium
Aluminium
Argon
Potassium
Scandium
Vanadium
Manganese
Cobalt
Gallium
Arsenic
Palladium
Cadmium
Antimony
Caesium
Lanthanum
Praseodymium
Samarium
Gadolinium
Hafnium
Tantalum
Platinum
Thallium
Lead
Astatine
Radon
Francium
Radium
Actinium
Protactinium
Uranium
Amercium
Californium
Seaborgium
Hassium
Darmstadtium
Ununquadium

Pre-Law: Put in order of birthday the following criminals (oldest to youngest)

. Belle Gunness- 1859
. Herman Webster Mudgett- 1861
. Albert Fish- 1870
. Ed Gein- 1906
. Charles Manson- 1934
. Dean Corll- 1939
. Ted Bundy- 1946
. Gary Ridgway- 1949
. Paul Bernardo-1964
. Casey Anthony- 1986

Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

OH and Calcium
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

I fucked up big time
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:46 pm

1.(Mathematics) - Math Term: Base
2.(English) - Famous Writer: Brothers Grimm
3.(Chemistry) - Chemical Product: Benzoyl
4.(International Studies) - Country Name: Bolivia
5.(Theater) - Movie Title: Bee Movie
6.(Music) - Song Title: Beauty and the Beast (song)
7. Colour: Burgundy
8. Animal: Bat
9. Political Figure: Ben Franklin

*Thrown*
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Answer sheet

across

1. BARBIE
2. BELGIUM
10. ARCHIMEDES
12. CHER
15. Herodotus

down

1. COLDPLAY
4. MIMIC
6. LEGISLATURE
7. NOETHER
8. CYANIDE
9. TARGET
11. EVOLUTION
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 pm

i give up
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:35 pm

STEAK AND CHEESE PLEASE

1. "I love you, you're awesome. I tried so hard this week to keep you in the game and I will miss you dearly." JEN TO KALE IN SEASON 8

2. "Please don't be mad at me, and umm, take care and hug a tree for me when you get out there in the real world. Bye" SOMEONE TO SOMEONE SEASON 9 (didnt watch)

3. "Umm, I came into this house to play a game... and I didn't think that I would you know, have such a strong friendship with you. I think you mean more to me than you actually realize. LJC and BFF forever. I'm really really sorry that you didn't make it further. That's all"- DANIELE (SEASON Cool TO NICK

4. "You played a great game, but you know, someone's also got to play dirty. You guys can't be the only ones to do so."
NATALIE TO JEFF SEASON 11

5. "I don't want you to take this personally, but it was the most strategic move for me. And, I had to do it because, I mean, I could be gone next week."
JANELLE TO BEAU IN SEASON 6

Last edited by llieno94 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Seaons 8* lol
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I am giving all 10 of my necklaces to Loonie
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I choose veggie soup by the longshot I win
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Math): A gifted young man struggles to find his identity. His gift is with mathematics. Was released in the month of January- Good Will Hunting

(Math): Biopic of a famed mathematician released in the early 2000's- A Beautiful Mind

(Chem): Two researchers on the run after their discovery of a low cost, pollution free fuel is stolen- Chain Reaction

(Chem): This thriller features Ozark highway and was released in 2008- Good Chemistry

(Music): A worldly singer witnesses a mob crime and has to hide in black and white- Sister Act
(Music): A remake is coming out soon. (remember that music plays a big part)- Footloose

(Theater): Murder that involves Hollywood and Superman- Hollywoodland (2006)

(Theater): Movie that involves a costume killer and a self-storage facility- Tinseltown

* to dumb it down, you need to submit 8 movie titles once you take your major out
* the movie title has something to do with the major in some way
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Who Said it

1. Crazy_one_o_O
2. tom_delonge_ava
5. fOxy_New_Fugly

Diary Room

4, oxy

Memory

. Hot Dog
. Fish & Chips
. Pudding
. Ceasar Salad
. Pizza
. Coffee
. Mac & Cheese
. Chicken Stir Fry
. Tuna Casserole
. Fish Sticks
. Garden Salad
. Tea
. Spaghetti
. Fajitas
. Chicken Fried Rice
Cereal
English Muffin
Carrots and Green beans
Chicken Teriyaki
Energy Drink
Oatmeal
Veggie Pizza
Pork Chops
chili
meatloaf
broccoli w/ cheese
steak
mashed potatoes
spaghetti
french onion soup
mac and cheese

2.Quit: abrcftch691
Expelled: jarredah
Expelled: Horror-Freak
3.1?
4. 24
5. 2-0
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:50 pm

AND CEREAL
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Past Challenges:
1) Amazing Race 6
2)
3) Big Brother 11
4) Reny Martyn
couldn't find anything in thread 2!
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Coffee
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

. The Blue Lagoon-1980
. Pretty in Pink- 1986
. Encino Man- 1992
. Jury Duty- 1995
. SLC Punk!- 1998
. Superstar (With Molly Shannon)- 1999
. Requiem for a Dream- 2000
. Johnny English- 2003

. Boogeyman

. It's Kind of a Funny Story-2010
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Start Point- JUSTIN BEIBER-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

click 1- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea

click 2- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Republic_of_China

End Point- SARS

Justin Bieber-North Korea-China-Sars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Start Point- Facebook

click 1- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Broadcasting_Company

End Point- Disney

Facebook-ABC-Disney
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:13 pm

ERIC was the first individual HOH in this game, following DANIELs eliminations after facing the American Idol judges. This was all after OXY shouted homophobic remarks at the cast and JARREDAH was expelled. Other events, JB changed imdb accounts while playing this game and LACEY had a baby. Speaking of user id, CHICHIBABY used a completely different name on the forum vs the one she has on imdb. The veto caused quite a stir in this game. MIKEL won a roll-over veto and OXY was saved with a Diamond POV. The veto didn't create as much drama when you compare it to WISHIN being frightened by SWINNERS's avatar. Once ALLIE came in the game, the house was divided and LOONIE turned on his original fraternity house, causing CINDY to leave before jury. BLACKSWAN had the longest Diary Room sessions in this game and KATHY won an HOH axe. Later in the game, LLIENO was compared to Jordan LLoyd and DINO was not happy with their Big Brother 13 comparison. TOM didn't do very well in this game, but he won another Big Brother game while this was going on, good job. HARLEY received 2 strikes for not voting early on in the game, but managed to be evicted instead of expelled. Can't say the same for HORROR, who still made it far for being absent. Running out of things to say, so ummm, ARIK was a member of the green sorority and SUNSURF was upset she was voted out before inactives. FITCH quit the game and CDC was an early boot.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:17 pm

you have 18/24 right
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:28 pm

ERIC was the first individual HOH in this game, following DANIELs eliminations after facing the American Idol judges. This was all after CDC shouted homophobic remarks at the cast and JARREDAH was expelled. Other events, JB changed imdb accounts while playing this game and LACEY had a baby. Speaking of user id, SUNSURF used a completely different name on the forum vs the one she has on imdb. The veto caused quite a stir in this game. MIKEL won a roll-over veto and OXY was saved with a Diamond POV. The veto didn't create as much drama when you compare it to WISHIN being frightened by SWINNERS's avatar. Once ALLIE came in the game, the house was divided and LOONIE turned on his original fraternity house, causing CINDY to leave before jury. BLACKSWAN had the longest Diary Room sessions in this game and KATHY won an HOH axe. Later in the game, LLIENO was compared to Jordan LLoyd and DINO was not happy with their Big Brother 13 comparison. TOM didn't do very well in this game, but he won another Big Brother game while this was going on, good job. HARLEY received 2 strikes for not voting early on in the game, but managed to be evicted instead of expelled. Can't say the same for HORROR, who still made it far for being absent. Running out of things to say, so ummm, ARIK was a member of the green sorority and OXY was upset she was voted out before inactives. FITCH quit the game and CHICHIBABY was an early boot.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 pm

19/24 (you keep putting Oxy twice, but you have some new ones right)
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 pm

ERIC was the first individual HOH in this game, following DANIELs eliminations after facing the American Idol judges. This was all after CDC shouted homophobic remarks at the cast and JARREDAH was expelled. Other events, JB changed imdb accounts while playing this game and LACEY had a baby. Speaking of user id, ARROGANTGURL used a completely different name on the forum vs the one she has on imdb. The veto caused quite a stir in this game. MIKEL won a roll-over veto and OXY was saved with a Diamond POV. The veto didn't create as much drama when you compare it to WISHIN being frightened by SWINNERS's avatar. Once ALLIE came in the game, the house was divided and LOONIE turned on his original fraternity house, causing CINDY to leave before jury. BLACKSWAN had the longest Diary Room sessions in this game and KATHY won an HOH axe. Later in the game, LLIENO was compared to Jordan LLoyd and DINO was not happy with their Big Brother 13 comparison. TOM didn't do very well in this game, but he won another Big Brother game while this was going on, good job. HARLEY received 2 strikes for not voting early on in the game, but managed to be evicted instead of expelled. Can't say the same for HORROR, who still made it far for being absent. Running out of things to say, so ummm, ARIK was a member of the green sorority and CHICHIBABY was upset she was voted out before inactives. FITCH quit the game and SUNSURF was an early boot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:41 pm

22/24
Back to top Go down
llieno94

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 pm

ERIC was the first individual HOH in this game, following DANIELs eliminations after facing the American Idol judges. This was all after CDC shouted homophobic remarks at the cast and JARREDAH was expelled. Other events, JB changed imdb accounts while playing this game and LACEY had a baby. Speaking of user id, ARROGANTGURL used a completely different name on the forum vs the one she has on imdb. The veto caused quite a stir in this game. MIKEL won a roll-over veto and OXY was saved with a Diamond POV. The veto didn't create as much drama when you compare it to WISHIN being frightened by SWINNERS's avatar. Once ALLIE came in the game, the house was divided and LOONIE turned on his original fraternity house, causing CINDY to leave before jury. BLACKSWAN had the longest Diary Room sessions in this game and KATHY won an HOH axe. Later in the game, LLIENO was compared to Jordan LLoyd and DINO was not happy with their Big Brother 13 comparison. TOM didn't do very well in this game, but he won another Big Brother game while this was going on, good job. HARLEY received 2 strikes for not voting early on in the game, but managed to be evicted instead of expelled. Can't say the same for HORROR, who still made it far for being absent. Running out of things to say, so ummm, ARIK was a member of the green sorority and SUNSURF was upset she was voted out before inactives. FITCH quit the game and CHICHIBABY was an early boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR (CHALLENGES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR (CHALLENGES)   DR (CHALLENGES) Empty

Back to top Go down

DR (CHALLENGES)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next