Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Rooms

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Diary Rooms  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Diary Rooms  - Page 2 Badger
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 pm

wipe your nose.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

ugh why do my allies keep LEAVING rofl this is so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 pm

lol @ everyone being on. My ass is GONE this week my hairs are tingling violently just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 am

Second HoH, helped get someone to quit.

Go Problem Solvers!

Diary Rooms  - Page 2 Reverse-1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:14 am

DPoV, and Allie came in. Whatever I don't think I ever did anything outrageously horrible to her in a game so I am nonplussed. And if she fucks anything up she can go with the DPoV and bring it all full circle.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Throwing another veto, not in my best interest to win.

Ideally Mikiel wins, Lacey goes, and Mikiel wins HoH. He's suggested working together, want him in a position of power to see if he'll try to fuck me over or not. And if he does I've got the DPoV, so I don't give a shit either way.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Dino is volunteering to go on the block. rofl whatever he feels is best ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 pm

So this week's basically been all about loyalty and testing it. The good thing about being HoH is all these people who wanted nothing to do with you before suddenly become your best friend, and they say a lot of dumb things and make a lot of dumb deals. Mikiel says he'll work with me. Win HoH, let's see if you put me up. Lacey says that if she goes she'll be just so grateful that she won't nominate me. Win HoH, let's see if you put me up. Dino could very well get his ass kicked out, if that happens he deserves it and I get to see if lacey's full of shit. He stays, someone else firmly on my side. Next week is probably when someone's going to try fucking me over, just need to see who it is.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Me being a dick to Lacey all week and then evicting her and CINDY being the one to get yelled at appreciation.

Diary Rooms  - Page 2 Tumblr_lp40fwB2Um1qmotp8o1_500
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Only HoH's I don't want to see are Harley/Horror/JB/Allie, but aside from Allie they're not going to win shit. Fully expect Mikiel to win, at which point if he's smart he'll put me up. Would rather him win so I know for sure where he stands. If Loonie wins he'll end up fucking things up. Worst case scenario with Mikiel winning is I lose oxy this week, but it's not like he's winning anything to help us out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Mikiel says the only reason he put me and Oxy up is that he wants to backdoor someone. Meh. Don't really care if he's telling the truth, can't really see him winning veto.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Diary Rooms  - Page 2 286qrs7

lol @ winning. Go team!

We'll see who Mikiel puts up and if Oxy's got the votes, if he doesn't I might use the DPOV on him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Apparently he's putting up Cindy or Kathy, in which case I'll need to use the DPOV and put up probably Arik, maybe someone useless like JB. He's fucking up by not putting up Arik, would've been loyal to him for a while. His loss.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Told Llieno about DPOV, there's always a chance he's working with Mikiel (especially since he ran onto here as soon as I told him rofl how transparent <3) but I want to work on securing his trust a little. Only him and oxy know, which means probably half the people in the game do by now. Doesn't really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Should I save oxy with it? Kind of second-guessing myself, he goes and that makes people like Cindy and Llieno more willing to work with me since they know they're not the third wheel. Let him go this week, guaranteed top twelve at least. Keep him this week, could go next. He's kind of just assuming I'll save him I think, hasn't really campaigned to me at all. He can win competitions though and that's what matters to me at this stage in the game, fucking Loonie and Dino aren't about to go on a winning spree. Saving him and putting up Arik would be a giant fuck you to Mikiel too and would be comical. No regrets only choices as Daniele would say!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Yeah, used DPoV, why not? oops @ fucking Arik over in the last two games we've played together. Love you! Also oops if Cindy still ends up going, worth the risk though. For now I need to keep both Cindy and Oxy around.

Vote's going to be fucking close, think it all depends on Llieno and Allie. Whatever happens happens.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

rofl pretty sure everyone thinks I screwed up. Should I have put up JB or Horror? Maybe, maybe not. We'll see. Did what was best for me from the information I was given. Whether or not he actually has been is unimportant because Arik's given off the vibe of being shady and playing both sides this whole game, that makes him a risk to me. I know Horror's against me, I know JB's probably against me, that makes their actions easy to predict. If I end up going next week I deserve it and I'll probably get some shit, that's absolutely fine with me.

Diary Rooms  - Page 2 BB12E12brogayd
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:10 pm

One night I'm not on Loonie fucks up. First he fucks up the nominations, then he fucks up by picking Harley for veto, because unless he's with Harley/Mikiel Harley's against us. Wanted to put two expendable assholes up so even if that dumb non-veto veto got used someone useless went, but I don't want either Kathy or Dino gone right now. Need to reign him in again to make sure Mikiel goes up as a replacement since my alliance apparently isn't capable of telling him what to do and he clearly can't make good decisions on his own.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 am

My alliance needs to get its shit together and step up, the only two nights I can't get on and everything gets screwed up.

Last edited by Eric on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Diary Rooms  - Page 2 The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196

Ugh Loonie just scooped my game up in a bowl and shit all over it. Probably lost Dino as an ally, Kathy's annoyed at Loonie. I'll be pissed if I go because of his smelly ass and that's looking pretty likely right now. If I could have been on to reign Loonie in none of this would have happened, Mikiel probably yapped in his ear for five minutes and that's all Loonie needs to buy into something.

Need Kathy to use the HoH pass on Mikiel this week so we can fix Loonie's damage, but all of my allies but Cindy are terrible so she probably won't. I'm in the fucking goon squad or something, holy shit.

Last edited by Eric on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Have yet to say a word to Allie/Harley/JB because they annoy me in games and that might have been a bad idea on my part whoops!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 am

Alliance finally stepping up <3 gj Kathy don't screw it up.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Kind of get the feeling I'm going this week? I don't know my loins are shaking violently. Target is Allie or Harley, haven't talked to either of them once in this game and I can't see myself working with them at all.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Don't want Allie to win HoH so that's probably what's going to happen. Woe is me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Rooms    Diary Rooms  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Rooms
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next