Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)

Go down 
+7
Arik2745
WishinPixie
laceyspacey46
DanielB
chichibaby
sunsurf23
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arik2745

Arik2745

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Dino screwed everything up for me by calling me out when I was trying to get in good with the other sideafter voting him out.

Last edited by Arik2745 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 pm

hahaha i didn't know you did that! how did dino know?
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 am

lol.

And Dino didnt know about that. I meant Dino about yelling at me for voting to evict him turned eric and them against me just when I was getting it into their heads I was with them and Loonie wasnt. lol
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:57 am

Lol Lacey you werent a target week one...you were nominated because he didn't know you...you left because you voted me out.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 am

haha oh ok. i would have left week 1 if arick didn't get the veto and save me so saying i wasnt a target is just not true.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:54 am

Lacey was swinners target week 1. Lol
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Lol whatever who cares...point is I was playing this game for fun and to get to know you newbies but yall are for the most part all assholes and weren't open minded enough to work with any of us Vets. So whatevs....

Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:59 pm

lol wtf are you on?? i tried working with eric and he lied to me over and over and promised me i was safe then nominated me 10 mins later. if anyone is assholes its him and oxy and you were working with them.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Daniel, I am not an asshole you will see that when my confessionals open.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 pm

I told them to get rid of Loonie 2-3 rounds ago and they wouldnt listen now it just cost them an ally. Most likely Dino but still an ally.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 am

Arik you aren't an asshole your not even a newbie. Lacey hun, I'm not on a damn thing...I'm 17 I'm not even legal to buy drugs dumbass. Laughing

I'm not even going to attempt to explain to you anything anymore because you obviously lack brain cells. Kudos for you for not lacking something else though. Smile
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 am

oh shut up daniel. don't sit there and say that newbies are assholes and not willing to work with you. you never approached me to work with you and the only time you ever messaged me was when you were up for eviction and all you said was, please dont evict me. And i said eric and oxy are assholes, because they are. I didnt say you were but my opinion is changing.

And ps- there is no legal age to buy illegal drugs, dumbass.

And if i lack brain cells than you lack an entire brain, that's worse.

Have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:20 am

Lmao. I mean ARE YOU MAD?! I've already told you everything I say not game related is usually a joke. Sorry to see you completely in your feelings.

But the communication line goes both ways Lacey. Wink
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 am

haha if its a joke then i dont hate you. you have a weird sense of humor though.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Meh...I haven't been serious at any point in this game. I wanted to play so I could leave mean Rachel like diary rooms Smile
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

i hope rachel wins tonight
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

I want Porsche to win!
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:15 pm

yuckkkkk!
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 am

Dang! Rachel deserved it so I'm not mad. It was close 4-3!
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:04 am

adam's vote was a little surprising.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 am

What was surprising was adam thinking he would have beat rachel. If it was adam and rachel it would have been 7-0 with rachel winning. Which is why I was hoping that julie would have asked the question of who would have voted adam.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 am

Adam is very delusional, he wouldn't have beat anyone. He is gonna get a wake up call when he finds out nobody likes him lol. He thinks he's americas favorite player of all time or something.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:13 am

Yeah. Its gonna be funny when he goes back and watches the season and sees how bad everyone thought of him. lol

And Im glad Rachel won but I was rooting for Porsche up until they started answering questions.
When asked when did she start playing the game and what moves did she makes she should have said something like this

"I started playing right away. I had my strategy worked out perfectly until it was me and keith on the block so my strategy changed from winning and forming a tight alliance to fighting for the golden key. Once I had the golden key I was safe for 4 weeks so I was a social butterfly so everyone likes me and wont nominate me once the keys are done. Why would I make big moves when I dont need to yet? Thats what cost danielle and shelley the game. Then when I needed to I won competitons. 4 of them in fact. And I made the move to get rid of Jeff and Brendon because if I didnt that alliance of 4 would have dominated the game so I had to stop that in order for me to get farther. Then I choose to evict Jordan instead of Rachel because I knew Rachel would take me to finals and Jordan wouldnt. And thats exactly why I deserve to win the game because I played the game perfectly to where nobody ever targetted me and I was always safe."

If she would have said something like that I think she could have recieved shelleys vote and won the game.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 am

I wish we could see Adam when he finds out no one likes him. Haha
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:17 pm

I know I would love it.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next