Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Jury

Go down 
+7
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx
Allie
Alrmw22
Jbenduranceiscool
HarleyJ
StraightLoonie
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:46 pm

The power will soon shift to you in order to crown a winner
Use this thread to comment on the game and players

Jury Members

. StraightLoonie
Back to top Go down
https://bbuni.forumotion.com
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Aw , so lonely in this big old house. I cant wait to Greet Eric in here with open arms though Wink
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Heyaaaaa, oh those bitches got me out good.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm

hell to them!!! , we can listen to some Brittney together ?
you downnnnn?
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 am

Its a circus in that house Laughing all eyes on Kathy she the center of the ring just like a circus. When she cracks that whip everybody gonna be evict just like a circus. Don't stand there watching her challenge her try and win a HoH. Blackswan you the new leader of the circus.

^tbh I was clearly bored because its the worst parody ever.

But wow at Blackswan winning HoH happy for him.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 am

haha yeah what a turn of events , hopefully he has the balls to nominate kathy , doubt he will though. and I loved that parody Razz you a professional or something
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:27 am

Wow he put them up. Oh well Kathy is Catwomen and she hasn't used her 9 lives up yet!
Back to top Go down
Jbenduranceiscool

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 am

t.ears @ Harley getting access before me.

this should be a fun game to let finish.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Omw at this argument, Kathy has just lost the plot...its AH-MAZING. I would be on Taylors side but since he has more or less delt out his WHOLE original alliance for alliemal (omg that's such a good nickname for her) I have no respect for him.

And he is a liar, so Kathy is right on calling him out on that. He lied to you Loonie saying he voted to keep you. He did not lie to me, but at the end of the day one thing I cant stand is someone who hides and isn't up front with people. He isn't playing his own game, his just a pawn in others and has been for awhile.

Kathy is just FIAH tbh, and deserves to be in there for awhile longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 pm

what's FIAH? lol
this fight if really fun to watch because the game was pretty much drama free since lacey went and had a baby
and i knew it. i knew it was a matter of time before the Kathy most of us know, came out of hiding
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Get with the talk Julie Chen. It just means Fire. Like shes on fire at the moment.
I love her so much Laughing I knew she would come kick some bitches sooner or later so its great to see.
Kathy FtW tbh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 pm

i don't read diary rooms and i'll explain why
i remember back about a year ago, someone hosted a game and got really invested
he would question people on msn about it. he would influence outcomes, etc
it was even rumoured that he was playing in his own game and it created quite a dramatic fiasco
one that never should have happened. hosts are there to give you a game, not influence it
i find it a waste of my time if i'm that involved anyways
so, in short, i rarely venture to the diary room or confessionals, depending on the type of game i'm hosting
that way, i'm pretty in the dark and don't know what's going on
this fight has sparked some curiosity, so
can you all shine some light about what is really going on?
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Here's the thing, I have little to no idea why Kathy is getting so angry about it all. At the start of the game me and Arik had an idea to split the house in two and sit on both sides playing them. So we did, I told Oxy about the the 'newbie' alliance and I also told the newbie's about the 'vet' alliance. Even though, there wasn't one.

Kathy is angry that she was placed in that box because she believed it drew a massive target upon her back...which is fair to say. It also forced her to work with Oxy, Eric, llieno and other vets in the game. At that point she couldn't really use her social game because it was locked off and all she could do was to play really hard at challenges.

Now I think she's had enough of being on the block and has blew up. Cannot blame her but she knew she would be on the block and I think she has just had enough of the being placed with the vets when really she might not be as much as people assume.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

i understand her frustration 100%
i've had to deal with it too. with the likes of poor little Tom, etc
i'm just happy there's drama, lol
Kathy is just not the best at making her point clear and usually gets wrapped up in a fight for no reason <3
Back to top Go down
Jbenduranceiscool

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Who is Taylor?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Taylor is BlackSwan676
and to be clear, i'm not saying Taylor is crying about being a newbie
i was just saying in general, i get the frustration
not talking about this game specifically
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:58 pm

To be honest their fight is pretty stupid and pointless lol , like Swan has done nothing this whole game and the only HoH he won was pure luck , and i guess Kathy is just mad cause everyone is saying she had a "Vet" alliance the whole game , when she thinks that she tried her best to help out the noobies. And im 96% sure Kathy will win Veto anyways like she usually does ! At least we have gotten some action though i love the fireworks! And Swan said he had an alliance with Eric and Eric has saved him several times.. hmmmm Eric likes to talk to us noobies and take us under his wing and make us do work for him , That man is a genius in this game
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 pm

it blows me away, because all the games i've played with Kathy, she royally sucked at challenges
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Tbh Eric would be out of this game if it wasn't for his Diamond Veto.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 pm

yeah i agree that diamond veto , and when kathy won the energy drink veto , saved his ass entirely !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 pm

think i'm retiring the multiple function veto twist after this game
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:08 pm

(for the TV Big Brother)

So guys who do you think will join us today? Kind of hoping its Allie tbh Laughing
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:44 pm

I am hoping Dino !
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm

I only say Allie because the game will change without her. Same without Dino though Laughing he is like the link between the two.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

because hes on both sides Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Jury
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next