Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)

Go down 
+7
Arik2745
WishinPixie
laceyspacey46
DanielB
chichibaby
sunsurf23
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arik2745

Arik2745

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Where is Oxy? I want him to show up so I can talk to him. They all thought that Loonie was more trustworthy than me and it cost him his game so I want to talk to him about it. Sad

On another note. Will Allie or Mikiel be voted out next? My guess is Mikiel. But then again I was wrong about Oxy vs Dino.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 pm

oxy is a dick , i'm glad he got evicted lol but i did think it would be dino. I think mikiel is gonna be evicted today, sadly.
Back to top Go down
laceyspacey46

laceyspacey46

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:52 pm

and he was evicted, i'm surprised it was 7-1!! they knew the only way to get him out was to backdoor him cause he's so gooood
Back to top Go down
WishinPixie

WishinPixie

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes Daniel, I shouldn't of gone with Fitch.. But what was I supposed to do... Most of the "vets" are people who don't care to work with me in games.

I tried working with you, oxy tho and kathy... But it was you and oxy who voted me out.

But I know the reason.

And, this game is gonna be very predicable as to who leaves and who keeps winning hohs now. lol Sorry to see mickel or whatever his name is in the lounge. But I knew it would be him over dino. Didn't think it would be 7 to 1 tho, thats surprising. The people left, are flippers it seems, lol idk who is with who really...

Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Loony is the lone newbie I believe as BlackSwan has been with the vets.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Allie is with the newbies but they are now at the point of betraying each other.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:44 am

Hi cindy.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 pm

All my new best friends! <3 I'm still trying to recover from that landslide. Zing! -_-
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:43 pm

You are all retarded lmao

Arik, you just lie way too much nobody can ever trust you. Like, ever. I'm sorry. You're really nice and I like you personally a LOT. But, I've hosted for you about 3 times now and you played the same game every time. I had no choice but to think you were doing the same thing this time as well.

I stopped paying attention to this game like 2 days before that HOH where I was nominated so I wasn't TOO upset and I'm over it now ^_^

I don't really ~get~ what I did to lacey but whatever. Aren't you having a baby now? Such a good mom that child has looooool.

harley/black swan/allie be voted out plz. So weird and shady. There was so much WEIRDNESS in this game I didn't get it.

oh and btw I was trying to align with some of the newbies but all I ever fucking heard was "its newbs vs vets we gotta get em!" so I had no choice but to align with eric (who always backstabs me lol) and kathy (who I would ahve aligned with eventually anyway)
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 pm

oh also massive lol @ kathy and eric being forced to align when they hate each other <3333333 love it.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Props to kathy and eric for their awesome staying power. That veto was hilarious! I want these diary rooms to open to find out who started the whole repeat of bb13
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Lmao. See LACEYFUCKINGSPACEY we obviously were trying to work with you guys but someone made it Newbies vs Vets.

Oxy<3 Heyyyy
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 am

Oxy. I like you a lot too.
And maybe I lie sometimes. But the last game I was in that you hosted when I played as Max I dont think I lied much at all. I had my main alliance then a dont nominate me or evict me deal with whoever played Cindy. I didnt break either of those. But when whoever was playing Marbleann and Rockstar came to me I wasnt going to say "NO! I wont allign with you please nominate me and vote me out." lol
Of course I said yeah but I never actually did much with them.
The main thing I lied about in that game was not voting because everyone told me something different and it was such an obvious lie. lol

I have been playing a much more honest game lately. This game I just got caught in the middle. Because we had a 9 person alliance then you, eric, and kathy got together and I really wanted to work with you all and I tried to jump ship because that other alliance was going down fast, I guess it was just a little too late.

But trust me Oxy. if you are my first alliance and you dont go against me or everything isnt getting completely screwed up I am a very loyal person. You will see that someday.
Back to top Go down
oxy

oxy

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:46 pm

*toot*
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:37 pm

There's pee all over. Oxy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)   Place for the evicted players (Pre jury) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Place for the evicted players (Pre jury)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3