Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 pm

cdc5011: I have no clue who you are, but it would've been fun playing against you this semester. Can't say I'm sad to see you go since I wildly prefer the people that stayed over you.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

arrogant_gurl: Guurrll! I was hoping you wouldn't leave the game so early! You were fun and we could've worked together in this game. Take care though!
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 pm

chichibaby: You're too shy shy, hush hush, eye to eye... *Production: Mikiel, please stop singing!* Aahh! Sorry to see ya go. But I am glad that WishinPixie stayed over you.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm

sunsurf23: I know I voted to evict you, but I have to say that it's one of my biggest regrets so far in this game. If I had held off on my vote just 20 minutes, it would've been Dino walking out the door and you'd still be in the game. So I apologize for evicting you.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Swinners: You were too close to Eric and Oxy in this game. I know getting rid of you is going to place a target on my back, but I'm here to make big moves and not play this game safe. I look forward to playing this game with you again if the opportunity arises 'cause I'm sure you would've been a strong competitor.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 pm

WishinPixie: It sucks that a member of our alliance went home this week! But I must admit that you're eviction was a little bittersweet. Bitter because you were an ally in this game. Sweet because you would've rode fitch's coattail this entire game. No one's getting in between me and my man! Haha jkjk.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

DanielB: This is where distinguishing friend from foe is difficult in this game. I'm playing this game based on strategy and not emotions. You were a friend to me in this game and you probably would have had my back in the game if you stayed in the house but you were not an ally. If I were to turn on my alliance this early in the game, I would have secured the entire house coming after me in one move. Sucks that we found ourselves on opposite sides of the house.
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Tom_delonge_ava: No! Sad I wish that Harley would have voted this week. I convinced him to vote out jarredah from the game but he never submitted his vote. Even if it was a tie-breaker, Oxy would have evicted you. There's still parafreak's BB game so good luck on that one!
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm

laceyspacey46: If you're seeing this then that means there are some fake people in our alliance. I know that if you would have stayed this week we could have done some serious damage to the remaining houseguests. Just like Eric did for Daniel this week, I'll make sure to next week would be for you!

Last edited by Mikiel on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikiel

Mikiel

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Arik2745: Arik, you and I had a F4 deal in this game. I really wish that it could have worked out. This to me will forever go down as the worst game move this entire season. I'm sorry but Adam needs to go. Take care, and I hope to play in other Big Brother games with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 1