Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Diary Room Session.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikiel

Mikiel

Final Diary Room Session. Empty
PostSubject: Final Diary Room Session.   Final Diary Room Session. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 pm

And it's my time to go! I'm not even going to bother campaigning. There's a small chance that if I do campaign I could stay but it's okay. Just sucks that I didn't get to make it into that jury! So close haha. Hey I think this might be the second time in a BB game that I've come two weeks away from the jury house. And I got backdoored in both games! Backdooring the tightest gay contestant? Keep it classy people! This is the CBS network! Razz haha.

Let's take a moment to reflect on my gameplay this season. Personally, I think my game was pretty bad. Comparable to a BB13 contestant haha. The only good thing that came out of my game was elimination Swinners. Other than that, my attempts of getting out other players completely flopped; Dino week 1 and the week the diamond veto was used. Kathy being the replacement nominee would have had a better chance of that plan working out that week. Oh well, woulda coulda shoulda.

I think it's in people's best interest to keep me. The most I could offer is winning competitions. Thats the easiest part of this game. But my gameplay isn't as good as it sounds. It's actually pretty bad I'd say haha. Keep me just for that people! haha. <3 Wonderful eviction speech right?
Back to top Go down

Final Diary Room Session.
Page 1 of 1