Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room Session

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Diary Room Session  Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room Session    Diary Room Session  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:49 pm

YAY me , second HoH win! , starting to step up my game like i told you guys i would!!!. Now for this HoH to work as good as the first one did!. In my opinion Oxy was one of the strongest players in the game , and he was eliminated by the hands of none other then who ? MOI! , Now i must take out another key person in this game. Seems like there are two alliance right now , i have a friendship with both sides , but when it comes down to a single alliance , they will kick me to the curb like a homeless man !!! , so i gotta start picking people apart one from one alliance , then one from the other . This is the only way i can win !!! Dino , who i thought was my biggest enemy has turned out to be a pretty chill guy since i started talking to him yesterday , who would have thought the person i wanted outta the game the most , turned out to be a pretty good friend. I see i friendship evolving ...... Veto tonight gotta win another Veto and show these people im playing to win ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!. Until next time , Cheers Big Brother!
Back to top Go down

Diary Room Session
Page 1 of 1