Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Jury

Go down 
+7
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx
Allie
Alrmw22
Jbenduranceiscool
HarleyJ
StraightLoonie
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

Welcome to Jury - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Exactly, his set himself up for atleast F3. Clever move on his account gotta give him some props. Llieno might use his brain and get him out though.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:18 pm

since kathy is gone , i think llieno is with Dino now Sad
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Allie and Swan will probably be out next im guessing
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am

TOLD HER.

My whole meltdown yesterday was in hopes I would create so much fuss for that alliance, they would lose veto. It worked, but not in my favour. I dint care for realz and was laughing my ass off in my DR. I do believe what I said, but I dint care that much.

Anyways, I told Allie that I saved her the last week to show good faith and it was in her best interest to keep me. llieno told me he was voting me because he can only win in finals against BS and Dino. I told ALlie if she kept me, I can at least win challenges unlike her other allies and would go after llieno. Told her if I left, Eric or llieno would win and go after her. Mmmhmm.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 am

Kathy I more or less said the same thing to her. But her mind was so focused on getting Dino and BS safe that her game play went completely out the window. In-fact she stood no chance after I left because at that time she was only a vote.

But when you left she became the number one target, why? Because she was good at challenges. I was actually rooting for her after you left, but clearly where she thought she could trust someone...it just didn't work out.

Such ashame cause her ass was my actual F2, but she turned on me one week to soon. Then again she was loyal to Dino, but Dino will just throw anyone under the bus as soon as he gets the chance to. I'm so sad to see Alliemal go, but I guess she really stood no chance.

I think if Dino really is as clever as he is being made out to be in the game he will try and win HoH (cause lets face it he hasn't been trying) and take Eric out. Eric is the only thing that stand in front of him and a win. And for some reason I think Eric might think the same about Dino. Could we see a break up?
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm

The way i see it , The only way this finale wont see a unanimous vote is if its Dino and Eric in the finales , or maybe if its ( i hate to say it , cause i do not think at all it will happen ) Llieno and Swan in the finals . As if two people who never won an HoH , or a Veto , other then the first week are in the final 4 .
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Like I said do you really think Dino is stupid enough to keep Eric around? Eric will win this game super easy, and kudos to him because he played hard.

I just hope it gets a little aggressive. I want to know if Allie knew she was going or if they hid behind a block button or 'appear offline' button like they/she to me. Not a nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jbenduranceiscool

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Eric/Dino is the hardest Final vote. Eric would have had to fought his way there while Dino had the best social game ever.

Quote :
llieno told me he was voting me because he can only win in finals against BS and Dino.
What are your guy's thoughts on this? I agree he'll win against BS but against Dino he wouldn't have a shot at my vote.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Llieno knows that he doesn't stand a chance in this game, and it doesn't really matter because he didn't try like others in the game. However one thing I personally cannot stand is when strong players carry through a weak player, its just...lame. They are so certain they will get a win, and its more or less their own way of rigging a win.

However Llieno doesn't stand a chance against Dino. But at the end of the day it comes down on the final and the questions. Has Dino done much then just make multiple alliances? Honestly, has he really? No he hasn't. All he did was make multiple alliances to carry him through the game, that's what it seems like from an outsiders point of view.

He didn't manipulate anyone in this game, defo not me. I knew everything that was going on in his tiny head of his and was planning on giving his ass the boot. Kathy just had to come stomping through and ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Jbenduranceiscool

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:44 pm

But my point is Dino had such a good social game that nobdy ever wanted him out, even though it was known he was playing both sides of the game.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:01 pm

I am just laying out how I think his game play worked. So its not supposed to be negative or positive.

His game started off really badly because everyone could see through him (fitch and Mikiel actually tried to backdoor him in week1. And again he came close to being out when he asked Eric to go up against Lacey). However his game didn't get better because of his doing, it got better for him because of the constant shift of power. People needed him in the game, but as soon as they got the chance they would of got rid of him (e.g Loonie, JB, Myself and Kathy). Of course I'm not saying we are victims of his but he defo had a helping hand in all of them. At the end of the day, he wouldn't still be in that game if it wasn't for his allies that helped him through it.

Allie for instant if he wasn't aligned with her he would of been gone with the vote against me seeing that Allie was tight with BS so controlled his vote to. (true fact).

Like Eric, Dino was seen as a really big target however Dino relied on his allies to get him further where as Eric relied on hiself. Defo not a bad thing.

There's positives and negatives to his game play, I just can't work out which one outweighs the other.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 pm

harley has it down to a tee!
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Wow at llieno. Just wow. I hope BS wins veto, then he can pick who he wants to send home.
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:45 pm

There's a lot of text to read, but let me clarify a few things.

BS was always my #1. My biggest mistake in this game was keeping Dino in over Kathy. I knew it was a bad move as I was making it, and it took me SO long to make the decision. And I eventually made the wrong one. *sigh* Oh well!
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Oh, and Harley, I legit didn't mean to appear offline. My life has been so hectic these past few weeks that I really didn't have time to sit around on msn and discuss game. Thats why I did so shitty in challenges this game, I could never make them.

They didn't really have to tell me, I knew I was going home.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 am

rofl hai guys. Nice to see some familiar, loving faces.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 am

love you all !
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:49 am

Hai Dino. That was surprising. What happened there?
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:36 am

Allibaba, Im so sad to see you here. I actually ment what I said 100% every time we talked. They all wanted me to get you out the week I got Harley out and I went all hairflick on them and decided to buy me some insurance. Too bad you were the bad kind that never pays opff when you die. <333333

But it's not hard feeling. I am just a bit annoyed to see people who coasted, make finals. If Eric doesnt make finals, Im not even voting, FACK as if Imma waste my time on people who dinbt start doing anything till the end.

If Eric makes finals, our job is quite easy. If anything, I took something out of this game

1. I dont hate Eric as much now

2. I can see me and Allie being friends which is something we struggled when we were new on here.

So Im good with the outcome of this game, but Eric needs to step it up and win final HOH.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Dino and I came up with the idea that if its BS and Llieno in the finals we all vote Arrogant_girl to win Smile
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Allie, Eric felt that he had a better shot at beating BlackSwan in the final HOH and in the jury. He told me that I wasn't aware of how big a threat I was, which is cool I guess because I never see myself as a threat. I pleaded my case, but it wasn't enough, obviously lmao. I did like this game because I was able to work with Eric somewhat successfully; look at our tracking record- I always target him first because I align with people who want him gone. This was a refreshing experience and didn't expect it to be so thrilling. One thing that bothers me, though, is that Eric was so adamant about getting the coasters out over the people actually playing, as he's said in his numerous pre-veto campaigns; however, he went against that idea and still got me out. No hard feelings though. Not something I'd base my $500K decision on (wait what, there's no monetary prize?!!).

And Harley <3/
People I was aligned with (to an extent) at some point in the game (chronologically... kinda):
Tom
Harley
Arik
JB
Daniel
Wishin
Oxy
BlackSwan
Eric
Fitch
Mikiel 
Cindy
Kathy
llieno
Lacey 
Allie
Loonie

People I wasn't aligned with:
Swinners 
Horror-Freak 
jarredah 
sunsurf
Chichibaby
CDC 
arrogant_girl

It was such a mess but it paid off. ^_^ But WTF@Tom being my original final 2 partner. We have such a rocky relationship. 
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Ew at Dino leaving. That's just sucked the whole excitement out of the game, and I have to agree I'm kind of upset that Eric is taking 2 people that were 'soso' in the game over people that deserved to be there.

And kathayyy I never told y'all to put Allie up, infact didn't I tell you I didn't want her up against me.

And Allie, all I wanted was for you to tell me I was going home. Cause you were my girl and I was like blah why ain't she telling me I'm going. But I kind of understand your choice, I am still confused as to why you lot went for JB over Llieno...never got that?

Oh and Dino why you pulling that '
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Dino i might of been your last , but i was definitely your best Wink
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Haha I'm pretty sure I pissed you off in this game, Harley, but I dunno why since I didn't vote you out 0_0 totes understand Honduras though, but omfg that game is squishing my brain. -_-

But thanks for saying me leaving sucks excitement out <3

0_0 Kathy, I figured you were against my strategy in this game since you probs thought I was playing as bad as I did in BB15 but I think I've changed since then, for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Loonie =] I'm sorry I voted to evict you, not in just one game, but two, but you hadn't spoken to me very much until after you had nominated me, and even then, it wasn't until your next HoH reign where we really hit it off. I do respect the fact that you've admitted that you would have nominated me if we hadn't spoken, but it's what I do. I make sure I cover every corner <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Jury
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next