Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Jury

Go down 
+7
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx
Allie
Alrmw22
Jbenduranceiscool
HarleyJ
StraightLoonie
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

Welcome to Jury - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:28 pm

lol , your evil Dino . you and your alliance with every active player in the game . Got you far but not far enough to win !
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm content. I was loyal to the people who expressed their loyalty. The only person I screwed over who had been upfront with me since day 1 was JB. And for the record, I was 100% truthful for my Allie/Blackswan/Dino final 3, but that plan was tainted by Eric lmao. Thanks. Grrrr I wish I gave Blackswan my veto answer instead of doing it myself (the Tom one) and he would have won veto. I'd imagine he'd take out Eric then. I get carried away with too much control. I should have been more considerate lmao.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:55 pm

yeah , you didnt win a comp all season , why would you start at the end Razz
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Same reason you didn't form a strong alliance ^_^
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:07 pm

lmao i had an alliance , but i made big moves in the game , something you cant say ! 0_o
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:09 pm

your way of playing the game was making an alliance with everyone and not winning a comp so you didnt have to nominate anyone , and so people wouldnt know you were alligned with everyone , you came fifth i came ninth so clearly both of us didnt do something right , i made a move hoping You would have my back , like you said you would , even though you lied . But oh well i guess thats the game !
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 pm

I guess so, but I think I did great whispering in people's ears. Gotta give me some props for instigating Fitch/Oxy world war. Helped draw larger targets on everyone's backs while I smiled and told people they'd be safe. Once my final 2 partner was evicted, I also asked Eric to nominate me so that I can see who I could trust and who I could not trust, and surely enough, the results were quite alarming, so alarming that I had to revamp my entire strategy. Once it became evident that I was on the bottom of the totem poles from both sides, I communicated with everyone that was left so I can be seen as an option. This allowed me to get through a few more rounds and pop out of nowhere ^_^ SURPRISE! Why on earth would I stay true to someone who weren't afraid to cast their votes on me before? I understand the objective of the game and realized I was in this for myself. The only people who stuck with me were the people who I stayed true to all the way to the end. I didn't need challenge wins because I KNEW I was in no immediate danger. In the end, Eric saw this and took the chance to get me out. Kudos to him.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:33 pm

lol yeah , but some people rely on themselves to win competitions not other people like you did the whole game , but hey you got further then me so lol ! and we all knew You told eric to nom you we knew he didnt really want you out lol , im pretty sure he told everyone that Razz , The only one who deserves to win in the final three is Eric and i think everyone in the Jury house knows that ! and lmao at the SURPRISE part hahaha ! , You fooled a couple people but im pretty sure when someone gets nommed what 3 times and stays everytime after people vote , its clear either you werent a threat or you had multiple alliances
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:38 pm

As I've said, I didn't need to win challenges to advance- that's how ideal my position was. I knew I can be on the block and not worry. Eric could not say the same thing- if he stayed on the block, he'd go in a heartbeat. I don't care about everyone knowing Eric nominated me on my request- my goal was to see who still had my back and who didn't. I was in a somewhat uncertain position and I had to test the waters while the tides were low. Once I knew who didn't vote to keep me in, I made sure that I'd take out the ones that were 100% against me and work with the ones on the fence. I will be 110% (^_^) honest/loyal to my allies, but I will not be true to people who are against me.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:41 pm

By the way, I personally think BlackSwan will make finals. No way will llieno/Eric take each other over Taylor. Good luck man <3
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm not angry at you about this game Wink I'm not angry at anyone in fact, and Survivor is crappy anyway so I'm glad to rid of that game. But really...before Neil? omg come on.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:43 am

rofl Harley, I felt like having Neil around would benefit me, but it was only a move for Tom and Henry. But who knows where you would have gone had you stayed. Now though, I wish you were there <3
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Never trust a dinosaur with a purple tongue !
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Never trust a horny monkey either.
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:30 am

Kathy <3 I was so nervous to trust you, which was part of why I didn't keep you. Blah, I wish I could go back in time and change my decision. Oh well! Good effort everyone. Eric will win, I think.

Blackswan could convince me in finals to vote for him.
Llieno could not.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Dino, I'm so confused...you keep talking about that vote with Lacey. I'm curious to know where you think the votes went?

And I'm confused if we were ever actually in an alliance? The way you went on was like I was your number one.

And agreed Allie I will cast my vote for BS over Llieno.
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:08 pm

and omw when Diary rooms are opened Embarassed I was pretty bitchy about everyone in the game. I don't want to edit them but omg they are so cringey.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:38 pm

I felt like you were a legit ally for a while. You did tell me about Fitch and Mikiel, so I knew there was *something*. As for the votes, I don't remember the exact breakdown, but I know Arik and pals had voted against me because they had a boner for Lacey or something. Don't remember the exact reason but I'm pretty sure it was something like that ^_^
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 am

LLieno in the finals , and i voted Lacey out that week Dino !!!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 am

Where my athletes at!
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 am

* Bows down *
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 am

Oh God @ Blackswan's opening.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 am

thats a cry for help
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Omw they're both hot messes <3
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:05 pm

lol at swan saying his social game was better then yours Dino , what do you think about that !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Jury
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next