Big Brother U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Big Brother University

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Jury

Go down 
+7
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx
Allie
Alrmw22
Jbenduranceiscool
HarleyJ
StraightLoonie
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Welcome to Jury - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 pm

It is what it is. Can't fault him for expressing his beliefs. But apparently, according to him, I didnt talk to enough people <3
Back to top Go down
Alrmw22

Alrmw22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Can we set the school on fire and NOT vote for anyone? That opening was the saddest thing ever and Im not gonna vote someone who pretty much tells me they sucked. And llieno, I just saw him hide people in Funfrica and I just saw him lose because of it. He even used Funfrica against me cuz he said people blamed him for hiding in my shadows. BITCH, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO NOW? Hid behind me and Eric.

Eric, you deserved this game so Im naming you official winner in the eyes of the jury. Amen guys?

Allie <333. We have a bad game past but remember FlareDogs game? I was loyal then. AND IT WAS YOU IN JBLINGS. MMmhmmmmm hooker, I remember. All kidding aside, play more games and we shall rewrite our checked history.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 pm

What about our history Kathy? ^_^
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:44 am

im voting for swinners
Back to top Go down
Jbenduranceiscool

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:59 am

I'm voting for Farns! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm voting for myself! bounce

Maybe I'll play another game around X-Mas time!
Back to top Go down
HarleyJ

HarleyJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Did I give enough Sass in my speech about them? Had some real iconic lines in there. Very Happy

And ROFL at Swan thinking he had a better social game then Dino, Dino had one of the best in the game.

And Kathy you know you love a lil bit of Heidi Fliess in ya life <3

Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Lol , i dont even know who i want to vote for Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Both are doing a terrible job with the jury questions, llieno's at least putting some effort into being readable though. Have no interest in trying to figure out what the hell BS is writing.

Llieno by far played a better game imo, very easy vote. Not saying a lot though considering who he's up against.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Harley <3 loved every word you posted.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:15 am

when is the finale night ?!
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 am

Have you guys already voted?
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 am

I don't vote until after closings, personally.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Hmmm unless closings prove to be a mind-changer, I'm probs gonna vote BlackSwan.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:41 pm

o_o why?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Quote :
i dont feel very confident about this cause i didnt do much but im happy to be in finals. i played it safe and kept losing. llieno won that long sleepover endurance and final hoh. he probably did more than me in this game. im cool if you guys pick him.!

For that alone he shouldn't get any votes.
Back to top Go down
StraightLoonie

StraightLoonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 pm

haha , they didnt even do there closing statements
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Eric <3
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Coming into this jury, I was pretty sure I had no idea on who I was voting. I mean, both played similar games- strategically, socially, and physically. Neither particularly stood out. I could not even have a simple preference on their style of gameplay. Both played quiet games with a dash of dirty gameplay. Once again, identical gameplay. Then we came to the jury part and they both answered decently. It was not that great, but by no means was it that bad. So then I had to figure out what factor could set them aside and it hit me. The whole factor of experience. 

Sam has argued that he relied on his friendships and alliances to get further in the game while Taylor has argued that he worked with his alliance members each step of the way. 

So then a certain question comes up. Llieno relied on pre-existing relationships to get far while BlackSwan had to start anew. So my question is, if llieno did not know anyone, could he honestly say that he would have made it as far as BS? With that said, my vote for winner for BBU is Blackswan.

Both did exactly the same in this game, but llieno had the upperhand of knowing who to trust and how people played. Neither of them had strong alliances from Day 1 that they could keep, as proven with llieno and Eric, and myself and Blackswan (he would have chosen Allie, who came midgame, over me). Neither of them really had a strong argument over the other, but hey, they're sitting in the final two. They did something right. 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 pm

6-1 vote pls guys!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 pm

When will finale be? Eric is Jeff <3 jk
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Has Mrak been letting you into my DR's?
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:21 pm

=]
Back to top Go down
Arik2745

Arik2745

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Quote :
I felt like you were a legit ally for a while. You did tell me about Fitch and Mikiel, so I knew there was *something*. As for the votes, I don't remember the exact breakdown, but I know Arik and pals had voted against me because they had a boner for Lacey or something. Don't remember the exact reason but I'm pretty sure it was something like that ^_^

Its because I needed to get you out before you got me out.
And that worked real well. lol
Back to top Go down
BlackSwan676

BlackSwan676

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

im surprised i won after reading some of this. thank you everyone that voted me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury   Welcome to Jury - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Jury
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next